Part 1

Adrian- "Yo Caleb!"

Caleb- "what's good homie"

Adrian- "I need you to tell shorty I ain't feeling her no more".

Caleb- "I got you bro"

Adrian- "these hoes too clingy"

Caleb has been my homie since the third grade, he never folded on me, that's why we stay solid

Caleb- "I letted Jasmine know, she talking about you just stuck in yo feelings".

Adrian-"I ain't never have feelings for her"

Caleb- "Yea I know" He laughed

A U- Haul  moving truck pulled up next to my Grandma's house with me & Caleb staring as the truck pulled up to the empty house across the street.

Caleb- "I didn't know people were finally moving into that house after what happened years ago".

Adrian- "me either homie"

Caleb- "I wouldn't want to move up in there after hella drugs & gang members was up in that b*tch"

Adrian- "I guess they must not know about all that."

Caleb- "I'll hit you later my mom need me to go pick up her medicine subscription real quick".

Adrian- "Alright homie stay safe & tell yo mom I said hey".

Caleb- "I got you, bye".

As I step in the house, A female about my age and her folks get out the truck carrying luggage to the front door of their new house.

Grandma- "Who is those people moving in across the street"?

Adrian- "I don't know I'm find out tho"

Grandma- "Boy go find out now, introduce yourself to those newcomers". She smiled

Adrian- "I don't know about that"

Grandma- "You need to talk to someone new other then Caleb & these fast little girls".

Adrian- "Oh alright". I went walking out the door.

Adrian- "Hey, I'm Adrian across the street, my grandma wanted me to introduce myself & welcome y'all into the neighborhood" I spoke confidently.

Mrs. Gold- "Well hey there young man, I'm Susan Gold and this is my daughter Destiny!" She spoke excitedly.

Destiny- "Hey" She spoke with a smile in her face.

We stared each other in the eye for a moment until a little girl ran out the house screaming, "I want the biggest room!"

Mrs. Gold- "Calm down baby" she spoke to the little girl.

Mrs. Gold- "This is my second Daughter Heaven." She smiled

Adrian- "Hey Heaven, I'm Adrian from across the street".

Heaven- "Oh hi!" She spoke loudly

Mrs. Gold- "Well Adrian can you help us unload the truck?"

Adrian- "Of course "

I grabbed a huge box, that sounded like glass was in it, I sat that box on the living room floor while looking inside the house, I was surprised how nice it was, since knowing who lived in it before, I saw Destiny try to pick up a suit case that was bigger then her.

Adrian- "I can get that for you luv" I said softly while she smiled.

Destiny- "well thank you, what high school do you go to?"

Adrian- "River High" I responded back

Destiny- "Well I guess that where I'm going to". She said nervously.

Adrian- "Are you nervous"?

Destiny- "I mean yea its my first day tomorrow and I don't know this town or people"

Adrian- "well I can show you around School tomorrow"

Destiny- Really!? She grinned

Adrian- "for sure" I said as I put the last box into the home".

Destiny- "ok so are you taking the bus"?

Adrian- "No I got my own whip shorty" I said cocky.

Destiny- " Oh ok so you be whipping your car to school all the time" She laughed

Adrian- "yea, I can drive you tomorrow if that's fine with you".

Destiny- "that's cool with me" she said as she watched me pull out my phone.

Adrian- "let me get your number ma, so I can call you outside in the morning".

Destiny- " Alright" she said nonchalantly

I was surprised that she was nonchalant about giving me her number, any other time females be cheesin extra hard.

Adrian- "Alright I'll see you in the morning luv".

How will Destiny feel in her first day? Most importantly how will the girls who fell into his players trap feel about him showing another girl around school?