Chapter 63:Final Battle of the Chosen Children!

3rd person's POV
"SPIRIT! EVOLUTION!"

"LOVEMON!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"D-did you hear what I heard now?" Chakmon asked in his shock expression

"Yumi..." Agnimon whispered out of shock as the barrier was broke up. Suddenly, Koji's digivice lit up as well the white cat appear infront of them

"Just what in the world happen in my digivice?" Koji asked himself out of confusion

"-Prince Koji! Your spirit was came back by Ulteramon-san. Raise your digivice and and evolve now!" Diana said

"-T-the cat speak?!" Koji shouted in shock. They were all surprised when Lovemon appeared infront of them with her new appearance, facing their enemy in her serious face expression.

"A-a new appearance of warrior of Love is finally born now, desu!" Patamon declare

"Hurry up Koji and evolve now!" Lovemon exclaim, which made Koji to nod his head and brought out his digivice, seeing an ancient mark of light from its screen. He then started to digivolve to the human spirit form of his spirit. The love warrior just smile knowing that her boyfriend will finally used his spirit and digivolve as Wolfmon once again. A few minutes has passed then Koji's digivolution has finished now, the rest of them starts to scream his name out of their fun and run closer to him. They embraced the warrior of light at the same time causing Wolfmon immediately to fell down, and they ended up to five warriors to added on him.

"WAAAAAAA!!! DON'T BE SO CLINGY TO ME! AND ALL OF YOU ARE TOO HEAVY WAAAA!!!" Both Lovemon and Diana just sigh out of dissapointment after hearing Wolfmon's complain.

"I feel bad for prince.." Diana sigh out of dissapointment

"-Beats me." Lovemon laugh a little

"Wolfmon!!! We're happy that your spirit is back!" Löwemon cried out of fun. The rest of them are also celebrated out of fun for the light warrior's comeback

"I KNOW THAT Y'ALL HAPPY FOR ME BUT DON'T BE SO.... AGHHHH-!!" They quickly stood up to give Wolfmon the freedom to take a deep breath after they added to him. Agnimon, Chakmon, Fairymon and Blitzmon apologize to him as they laugh nervously. On the other hand, Löwemon grab the light warrior's hand to support him to sat down. After that, Wolfmon take a deep sighed before he immediately noticed Lovemon who was just looking at him. He also didn't realize that his face burst out in cherish red. Wolfmon then stood up to approach the female love warrior, gently held her hand and kissed it with a smile on his face. Lovemon look at him with a teary eyes and tackle him a tight hug.

"I-I'm glad that you're finally back again, Wolfmon. I love you." Lovemon said, holding his scarf.

"Thank you for doing this Lovemon. Until now, you still want to sacrifice yourself for our safety, begging to Ulteramon to back my spirit to me." Wolfmon whispered. Löwemon, on the other hand, just look at them and smile at them later on before he turn his attention away. Just a little few minutes, they noticed Diana who was walking closer to me.

"Look. Ulteramon gave this white cat to me. And her name is Diana! My white cat guardian!" Lovemon cutely said as she carries her white cat and show towards to light warrior.

"That white cat who can able to speak?" Wolfmon analysis her from head to feet. "She doesn't like our enemy too."

"How can a cute white cat like her would be our enemy Wolfmon? Besides, since me and you are princess and prince at the past, we will take care this cat as much as possible." Wolfmon look at Lovemon with his astonishment expression when she said those words. He asked her what does she mean that makes on Lovemon to be silent for a moment, realizing that she didn't tell him about the truth that she discovered.