Chapter 60:Ulteramon and Timonamon's tragic past(?)

3rd person's POV
"Back then when Endoramon will became our ally!"Takuya exclaim," Endoramon was also forced you to lead, right ?!"he asked,"So you don't just kill the innocent digimon!"

"That's right...the flame warrior.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were all surprised by EvilLiliamon's answer,as they clenched their fists and keep looking at their main enemy,"What do you mean?"Takuya asked in shock

"If I'm not mistaken, he told you the reason he served me, didn't he?" EvilLiliamon asked ..

"He told that to us while he was treating Yumi and me"Koichi replied and look at Yumi,"the day when we got captured by Karunamon.."he said as Yumi look at him as well and nod her head

"He served at you in order to protect his village"Yumi began,"he served at you even thought he didn't like it but for the sake of the innocent digimons,he will do everything to protect them!"

"How amusing"EvilLiliamon said in teasingly voice,"But all of that is true, and if I'm not mistaken,he also told you about his service to the three arc angels who ruled here in the digiworld"she said

They were all even more shocked, but the antonishment in their minds would not go away,so they turned to Ulteramon.While the female digimon was just look at EvilLiliamon and tightly grab her sword even more..

"What's really going on Ulteramon?" Takuya asked

"What does she really mean?"Junpei asked

"Ulteramon please, tell us the whole story." Izumi said looking at Ulteramon in her pleaded expression

"The digi-world all started to be peaceful. In which me, Timonamon, Endoramon as well as Karunamon are happily living in Ophanimon's castle. Socerymon and I are serving the three arc angels." The Chosen Children along with Bokomon, Neemon and Patamon were just remain silent as they still listening to Ulteramon's explanation to them. "Along with the legendary fighters who are fighting for the digiworld, we are also together. Endoramon treats the fighters in case they are injured. Timonamon and I take care of and watch over them, and Karunamon was guarding of the castle, our lives have been peaceful over the years. Many several years since we happily living at Seraphimon's castle, protecting the castle and guiding the other human tribe and beast tribe. Until one day, the ancient 10 became spirit and came into the care of Ophanimon. We served as their guides in the fight. The beast clan and the human clan reconciled because of Lucemon."

"But what happened to you a year ago?" Koichi asked

"We hid for a long time so that Cherubimon could not find us,but we witnessed how he took the data and he collected it all in order to lead the digital world. Until one day I heard a news about the children destined to save the digiworld using spirit of the ancient 10, so we're happy for that,when you beat Cherubimon, the royal knights as well as Lucemon, and when the digiworld returned to normal we led it with Timonamon and Endoramon, but we don't know that Karunamon has joined EvilLiliamon's side and we just heard that she has become one of her men."

"He also said that before"Yumi mutter and place her palm in her face,"I can't be wrong"she weakly said and knock down at the ground

As Koji quickly catch her and look at her in his worried face,"Are you alright?" Koji asked worriedly,Yumi then she nodded and smiled

"But what happened to Timonamon?" Tomoki asked

"Timonamon's mind was poisoned when because of EvilLiliamon.I fought her and tried to save my brother, but I failed so I sacrificed my life and power to protect the digital world as well as my brother, and that is one of the reasons why I went to the time rift "Ulteramon replied,"I also hid my face under this visor,as a sign of my defeating to EvilLiliamon"