OC'S BRIEF BIO!!

Yumi Heartfillia is a 7th digidestined/chosen kids who were destined to save the digital world,she is Koji Minamoto's childhood friend.

She was born in Shibuya Tokyo,Japan,and she's Shelly Miyamoto-Heartfillia and Haru Heartfillia's only child, her parents have a business in different countries with a collaboration of their company,and it was the Heartfillia company,the famous company in a whole Japan.But since Yumi's parents are always focus at their company,she is always alone not very focused,Akane Hamamoto(Yumi's nanny) was care to her when the time that her parents are not there in their house. In an unexpected event, she met the loner and the Lone-Wolf Attitude named Koji Minamoto and became her childhood bestfriend.As Koji always protect Yumi from her bullies,and Yumi was always with him and told of her problem.

In an accident that happened,Yumi left at the Japan and went to France and lived with her uncle, but she did not live well there because her uncle always abuse her, so she made a way to escape and return to japan, and since then he has been looking for Koji.

She is one of those called by ophanimon to save the digiworld against the slave of evil, and she also found Koji among with the other chosen childrens that lead by Kanbara Takuya

Appearance

Yumi is a preteen with a pale skin,long pink hair and always relaxed.She also wear a scarlet uniform blouse and her dark blue skirt and she also wear a white long socks with a red shoes.And her bracelet that hiding underneath of the blouse of her uniform,the bracelet in which Koji gave to her when they were kids.

Personality

She is a kind-hearted person,loving and caring to her friends,especially to Koji,and sometimes,she became a childish,and a Mentally but sometimes,she become a Physically strong.She secretly like Koji,but she never told about her feelings to him,and hiding a deepest sadness and anger to her heart.

Talents

She good at drawing,she always participate on the poster making in her school,and Koji always supported at her,and also with dancing and singing