Chapter 53:Nightmare,brave and pride!(Escape at the worse nightmare!!!)

Time Rift Arc is now starting for their dangerous adventure...

Time rift arc book trailer..

"These children,, were courteous and ready to fight for the digital world"

One new ally will came...

"I'm the time element digimon,Timonamon *evil smile*"

With their own power,they need to defeat Timonamon....

"Time rift?!"

"That's right. My time rift would challenge your strength."

They will face one hard challenge to defeat Timonamon...

One new challenge where their safety depends on their own...

"So you two are survived huh.."

"Ehh?"

--------
"Dimension crystal?..."

"That's right...that's one of Timonamon's power here in the time rift"

And one new digimon will came and enter their lives...One female digimon which will help them defeat Timonamon.

"Zentopia?"

"That is a kind of power here in the Time Rift."

They will knew their skills... Their weaknesses and strength.

"Go away!! I don't want to see you anymore!"

"Are you going to run to your past?!"

"R-run...t-to m-my past?"

It will challenge their strength and their feelings and also their painful past...

"Dimension enchant?"

"You need to use it to save the young warrior of darkness...but you can used it once...and you didn't able to used that enchantment again"

A new power will come...a new power that will give by Endoramon...

"Lose of spirit?"

One will lose it... One will sacrifice for the others.

"No! You can't use time ages magic!"

"If that's the only way... I'll do it to defeat Timonamon!"

"God of time?!"

Their lives are in danger,three were safe,, meanwhile the others were waiting...

"Koji!!"

"The time ages magic is the real power of zentopia, at the time you used it,, you would lose your digispirit... But I can't use it with the three of you at the same time."

"Those looks... That was the sign that they fear nothing and they're ready to fight for the Digiworld."

Four versus one... One versus four... Who would win? And who would lose?

"We will defeat you no matter what happened!"

"No,the time rift is my world too...and the time is still stop...remember that...Timonamon"

A fight against the three chosen children...a fight against the siblings..

"This world is called a time rift...I can only exist at the short time...so you three need to defeat Timonamon right away"

What will happen to the chosen children? What happened behind the sequences happening in the digiworld?

"We will fight for the sake of this world!and we will allowed that this world is destroyed!"