Chapter 46:Armored digimon

3rd Person's POV
Takuya's group is just walking now ... they are going to the Venus rose now ... so they are just quiet now ...

"I think it will be a long time before we get to Venus rose" said Junpei

"I think so too" Yumi replied so they turned to Yumi ..

"Hey it's unfair!! Endoramon is lifting you up while we are walking here!" Junpei shouted so Yumi turned to him ..

"Is it my fault that Endoramon carried me" Yumi replied simply

"Are you okay?" Takuya asked so Yumi just nodded ...

Endoramon stopped walking, so they were surprised ...

"What's the matter Endoramon?" Koichi asked

"Something is coming ..."

"What's coming?" Yumi asked

"Patamon feels that something bad is going to happen, desh" Patamon replied so they turned to Patamon ...

"Min'na ..." Takuya signed so they nodded

Endoramon lowers Yumi and together they release their digivice ...

"DigiSpirit! ... Evolution!"
"Agnimon!"
"Wolfmon!"
"Chakmon!"
"Fairymon!"
"Blitzmon!"
"Löwemon!"
"Lovemon!"

They turned around ... until Agnimon saw an attack so he turned to the others ...

"Minna !!" Agnimon shouted so they turned around and were surprised

They immediately escaped the attack .... and went to the side ... so they turned around there ...

"Who are you ?!" Wolfmon shouted

"Ha, upstairs!" Fairymon shouted so they turned around ..

"Hello !!" greeted a digimon standing above

"Who are you? !!" Agnimon shouted

"* evil laugh * I'm glad you know who I am" was her reply

Gradually a female digimon descended ... and at the same time they prepared for the attack ....

"I want you to know that I am Armoramon..the servant of  EvilLiliamon-sama and armor is my element" she introduced so they were surprised ...

"An armor digimon?" Fairymon asked
"Yes, you are right" Armoramon replied smiling ...

"Endoramon ... it's been a long time since you betrayed EvilLiliamon-sama and now, you're on the side of those kids .."

"I regret the sins I committed, and now..I want to make up for it by helping the children sent by master Ophanimon"

"* glared at Endoramon * then, now I will kill you!" Armoramon shouted and attacked Endoramon ... so they were surprised ...

"En" (Agnimon)
"Do" (Fairymon)
"Ra" (Blitzmon)
"Mon !!" (Chakmon)

* foot step *

* slash !! *

Lovemon thwarted Armoramon's attack with her scythe ... so they were all surprised ...

"Lovemon!" Löwemon shouted

"Lovemon-sama"

"D-don't ever try to hurt Endoramon ..." Lovemon said so Armoramon smiled at him

"Hnn ... Interesting huh ..." Armoramon whispered ...

"Are you okay Endoramon?" Lovemon asked and turned slightly to Endoramon ..