Headcanons #8!!!

Headcanon: Dream's mask exists because Dream has rainbow eyes that look adorable.

Just had to do this, I know that's not the actual reason but still, rainbow eyes would be so cool! Also I think it would be funny for Dream to be this intimidating persona with literal baby seal eyes

Badboyhalo POV
~~~
I was skipping along the path towards Dream's house, humming to It's Muffin Time. It was his birthday, and I wanted to surprise him with a new mask! I knocked on the door, and then just kicked it down. No time for that, I need to see Dream now!

"OH DREAMMMM! Happy Birthday!" I yelled, throwing a polished mask to a very confused Dream watching TV on his couch. 

"Bad! What the heck!" 

"Happy birthday Dream, c'mon, try the mask!" I urged, pouncing on the seat next to Dream. Dream shook his head, and put his hands up to his face, and then I realized...

"HOLY MUFFINS! Dream this is going to be the first time I see your face, are you okay with this?" Dream nodded, and whipped off his current mask. I gasped. 

His face... was... ADORABLE!!! THE FREAKING EYES WERE RAINBOW!!! IT WAS LIKE THAT ONE PERSON IN THAT SHOW ME AND SKEPPY WATCHED (A/N: I know the correct grammar is Skeppy and I, but who even does that- also the show I'm mentioning is Demon Slayer and Douma. I think Dream and Douma are quite similar in canon with their sadistic natures so this fits) AND IT WAS SO PRETTY IN REAL LIFE!!! 

I continued fanboying, and snapped a picture of Dream. Dream was blushing a bit, and scratched the place behind his head in embarrassment. I kept squealing like a teenage girl, and Dream started getting all pouty. 

"sToPpp..." Dream said, giving his best- OH MY GOD HE LOOKS JUST LIKE A BABY SEAL- 

Okay, this is the point in time where everything becomes absolutely ridiculous, so if you don't want to deal with that then skip to the next chapter.

I screeched, and pulled a megaphone out from my cloak. Dream gave me a very confused look, and I started yelling into the megaphone;

"BADLANDS WE HAVE FOUND OUR CINNAMON ROLL- I REPEAT WE HAVE FOUND OUR CINNAMON ROLL."

On cue, all the windows started breaking and Puffy, Skeppy, Sam, and Antfrost crawled through and started showering Dream with love.

It was a very weird day.

I had to tip a little bit of my randomness okay?! -AZ