Headcanons #7!!!

Headcanon: Fundy is a friend of Ranboo because he lets Ranboo pet him when he gets panic attacks.

This is based off of a MHA headcanon that I saw a while ago, it was about how Sansa, the cat-person that works for the police department, lets people pet him when they are panicking.

3rd Person POV
~~~
Fundy walked up the path and knocked on Ranboo's door. After not getting an answer, Fundy got a little worried. Ranboo hadn't texted him after he knocked. Ranboo had a device that would tell him if someone was at his door, and he would usually text right back that he wasn't home after the device worked. 

"Hello? Ranboo, you there?" Fundy yelled, knocking again. Suddenly, his ears perked up. He heard... crying? Fundy kicked down the door and ran up to Ranboo's room. "Ranboo! Ranboo! Are you okay?!"

Ranboo often had panic attacks. All his friends knew this and most had different ways to calm him down as they had witnessed him panicking. Fundy didn't visit much, so he had not devised a plan for this or witnessed one, though he had heard. At that time, he had thought, 'Eh, I'll think of something when the time comes.'

Though the time had come, and as Fundy ran up the twirling stairs, his mind was looking for a solution. Fundy busted down the doors to Ranboo's room and saw him in the corner, arguing with himself.

"I'm not a bad person! I didn't do those things, leave me ALONE! But you did do those things, your a horrible person. You are a leech, a pest. They all think that, because you ARE. No, no! Their my friends! They would never!" 

Fundy sat down beside Ranboo and made weird hand gestures, wondering how he could help. Ranboo was panicking more and Fundy's sensitive ears were throbbing as distressed enderman noises were sounding louder and louder by the minute.

"Ranboo, calm down! It's alright! I'm here for you! Calm down!" Fundy said, taking Ranboo's hand and thought to himself.

Should I-? I mean my dignity would go out the window but... Oh f*** it!

Fundy moved Ranboo's hand to a comfortable spot behind his ears, and kept telling Ranboo to calm down. Eventually, Ranboo calmed down and got a hold of himself. He looked up and saw his hand absentmindedly scratching Fundy's ears. Fundy looked him in the eyes and visibly calmed a bit.

"Oh thank goodness, are you okay?" Fundy asked, making weird hand gestures as he fussed. Ranboo giggled, and Fundy gave him a confused but relieved look. "What's so funny?"

"Your fluffy!" Ranboo said, acting like a little kid. Fundy then remembered the Ranboo was petting him and immediately backed away, hissing a bit. Ranboo laughed, and got up.

"Furry!" Ranboo said, pointing at Fundy.

"I'm not a furry!"

"You just hissed and also you let me scratch your ears! You are so a furry!"

"Well if I'm a furry I'm calling you an enderboy!"

"Furry!"

"Enderboy!"

"Hissyfit!"

"Splitman!"

They both threw more names at each other, forgetting the panic attack that had taken place, and continued with their day.

Aww, that ending was wholesome. Honestly I need to get used to writing third person. I loved the headcanon though, I wanted to make this for a LONG time! Sorry it was so short, I just didn't have any ideas and this memory just popped up, heh. I believe the same thing here would go for Antfrost as well, but with BBH instead of Ranboo. Anyways, have a great day! <3