Headcanons #1!!! (Rewritten)

Headcanon: Phil is unable to use his wings due to him shielding Wilbur from the first explosion of L'manburg, as shown in SAD-ist's animation. When Phil loses his life, he gets an elytra with curse of binding and most likely mending as well so it stays on forever. 

Okay, just to clarify nothing is canon here. Now lets do the scenario thing- I have no idea what to do, just go with it please. Here's some dead Phil stuff. I'm not including the explosion because you can just go to SAD-ist's channel. She's really good go check it out.

3rd Person Pov

~~~

"PHIL! LEAVE HIM ALONE- HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!" Technoblade yelled, clawing at Tubbo's arms. Tommy was standing there, sword at Phil's neck. Phil was down on the ground, looking Tommy in the eye. 

"Hey Techno, it's okay... Calm down bud. All things must come to an end eventually, after all." Philza said with a sad smile. He was sort of paraphrasing Tubbo's words from the time Dream was going to kill Tubbo in front of Tommy. History really does repeat itself, huh. Tommy stiffened. He gave a look of despair to Phil and looked like he was going to stop and lower his sword, when Techno broke out.

"PHIL!" Technoblade yelled, running toward Tommy, fist pulled back ready to punch. Tommy panicked and his grip on the sword tightened and he lunged forward as a reflex.

"TECHNO WAIT-" Phil yelled, but was cut off by Tommy plunging a netherite sword through his stomach. It was like everything was in slow mode,  time seemed to slow, and a sickening noise sounded as Tommy withdrew the sword, dropped it, and then kneeled on the ground looking at his hands, terrified at what he had done. An anguished cry rang out to the land. Everyone heard it. Even Ranboo, who was in his panic room around 5000 blocks away. It was a horrible cry, a cry of pure despair and agony. Technoblade watched, horrified, as the light drained from Philza Minecraft's eyes. Phil gave one last smile, and then the light faded completely.

Ghostza's POV 

~~~

I woke up in a coffin. It was quite dirty, and there was a spiderweb in the corner. I realized I was sitting up, half submerged in the ground and half submerged in a... bunch of bandages? I looked down and saw- 

"ACK! WHAT THE F***" I yelled. Turns out I was half submerged in a mummified person! I backed away slowly and kept my eyes on the corpse, scanning it to see if this thing was going to come alive and scare me. On closer inspection, I realized it looked familiar. I just couldn't remember how it was familiar. That was frustrating. Why couldn't I remember anything? Wait.... what's that smell? EW! The corpse smells like sh**! I spread my- wait since when did wings get here? I thought I lost these! I don't remember how I lost wings, but they're sick! But back to the current problem, that corpse reeks of dried blood, dust, and maggots! I flew up out of the ground, happy to escape that horrible smelling place. Also, time to address another thing- why could I phase through stuff? I touched a tree nearby, curious if I would phase through it. I did. I wonder if I could make myself solid? Also am I wearing clothes or am I phasing through clothes? I looked down at myself. Thank goodness I'm wearing clothes.  Okay, that's enough. Time to figure out where the frick I am. I looked around my surroundings. The sun was over the horizon, shedding a golden light on everything. It was a nice field. There was farm in the distance, a wall to my right, a path leading to the right, a giant black looking hill with a purple thing with spirals barely in view, a black egg looking building, and a sign that was broken off. That sucks, I could've figured out whose grave that was. Everything around me seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I racked my brain, trying to remember. Something popped up and I realized that I was not welcome here, wherever here was. That's a shame, it's really beautiful here. I only remember a... pig mask guy? Let me elaborate, the pig guy is tall, has a sort of kingly look, has a pig mask, pink hair that's in a ponytail, a belt with a black looking sword, and I think that was a golden looking baby cross thing? I remember that pig guy gave me the golden t-posing cross baby, but I don't seem to have it right now. Pig guy seems nice. Also, it seemed like that memory was filled with white all around us... White stuff... on the ground... Snow? Paper? Wolves? I couldn't remember. I flew through the paths of this place, trying to put things together. My brain was so scattered. I kicked a pebble in frustration. Why couldn't I remember anything useful that could help me with my surroundings? I looked ahead, and saw a giant crater. What happened here? The pit went down all the way to bedrock. Did someone dig this out? No, there's signs of explosions as it's too jagged. This must've took a lot of dynamite. There was some weird red stuff along the walls of the crater. It set off all the danger warnings in my head. I flew away from the crater as fast as possible. The red stuff was so weird, it was like I wasn't aware of myself for a moment! "That's so weird..." I mumbled. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice when I phased through someone. I whipped my head around to apologize to see... pig guy?

"Phil?"

This headcanon was actually said by Phil in a twitch livestream, I don't remember which one though but search it up on Youtube, it should be easy to find! Also I think I went overboard with the writing TvT.