Headcanons #5!!!

Headcanon: Ranboo makes enderman sounds when confused. Tubbo also makes bee noises when confused. 

Credit to me! Also sorry for not updating for a bit, I'm just running out of headcanons. This is also before when Tommy was with Dream in the prison.

Ranboo POV
~~~

I was walking along the prime path, dodging the blood vines. I wanted to check up on Tommy, I haven't seen him for a while! I wonder what he's up to! I hopped over another blood vine, and spotted Tommy! 

"Tommy! Hey!" I called. "What are you up to?"

"Hey big man! I'm doing well, Nook is helping me build a hotel!" Tommy replied.

"That's cool- Wait who's Nook? Like Animal Crossing?" I was confused. Also Tommy was literally on a very small hill, it was not big enough for a giant hotel. Where was Tommy planning on putting it? Tommy tilted his head in confusion.

"Don't you know Sam Nook- Ohhhh! I think I forgot to introduce you- Let me get Nook on" Tommy said, reaching into his pocket and getting his phone out. I heard a series of animal crossing noises.... what was going on? I'm so confused. Tommy shoved his phone back in his pocket. "Yeah so Nook's going to be here soon!" Tommy said, with stars in his eyes. He seemed very excited about this whole Nook person. Isn't Nook in Animal Crossing considered the devil? I believe in Animal Crossing, Nook is the tax collector or something. Also isn't Nook a raccoon? Is this Nook a furry? And from what I've heard, he has little small raccoons with him! Is he making Tommy one? Some refer to Nook in Animal Crossing as Satan. Does that mean Tommy's Satan's child? I was just so confused! Maybe Tubbo could answer my questions! Oh shoot I was silent the whole time- this is so awkward! 

"Uhm, so... Where's Tubbo! Haven't seen him in a while either! Also what's this 'Sam Nook' person like?" I asked, trying to break the ice. Tommy shrugged.

"Moved away or some'n, he's in the North somewhere. I can give you directions if you want" Tommy said. I shook my head.

"It's okay! I was just wondering..." I trailed off and the awkward silence continued. 

"Hey Ranboo, your part enderman right?" Tommy asked. That was a little out of the blue.

"Um yes?" I wondered where this was going.

"So like- would your child be a full enderman? Would your child be able to teleport? Or would your child inherit the genes of your other side? Would that mean you figure out who you are? Can you fix all your questions about yourself with a child?" Tommy asked, gesturing wildly. He asked so many questions- I was so confused, letting a tiny enderman noise out in fear of the child. 

"Huh? Um, I don't know? Slow down please I'm so confused." I said, backing away a bit. I started making confused Enderman noises, making Tommy just blankly stare at me. 

"Big man, did you just- Did you just make an enderman noise? How are you capable of doing that little thing? It's so difficult it's like- Let me try- Chkkk! Chkkk! Like that? No, that doesn't sound exactly like it..." Tommy made a few hand gestures trying to imitate an enderman. I was just so taken aback.

"You sort of remind me of confused Tubbo! Tubbo makes noises too! He goes like Bzzt!" Tommy said, flapping his arms. I was so lost for words. Tommy had changed A LOT. I wondered if Tommy took too much candy.

So to say, it was a very eventful day.

I'll try to get back to updating, sorry! Also I'm going to remove the A/N's because it's sort of annoying when I read skipping over them.