Headcanons #2!!! (Rewritten)

Headcanon: The holy water from Church Prime is said to be, "Tubbo's bath water" which is why Tommy and Tubbo sold so much of it in their early drug days. This is why Tubbo hasn't lost his last life, because he is god and everyone cherishes his bath water giving him life and power. It also explains how the spores caused by the red egg wash out easily, because this water is actually originated from the pure water of bath- Okay I'll stop.

This was a headcanon thought of by me because why not- anyway time for the scenario thing.

Tommy POV

~~~

"C'mon Tubbo please!" I said, desperately trying to coax Tubbo into the bath. "I'll get you something- This will convince you for sure!" I went to the cabinet and dug around. This will definitely convince Tubbo! I brought the thing out and displayed it. "Blue premium bonds." 

"NOOOOOOOO," Tubbo wailed. I laughed at his misery. 

"GET IN THE BATH TUBBO!" I yelled, picking Tubbo up and throwing him into the water. Tubbo shrieked and attempted to swim away. 

"GET AWAY!" Tubbo screamed in discomfort as I scooped up the bath water in several bottles.

"I'm done!" 

"GOOD!" Tubbo yelled, getting out of the bath and slapping me across the face.

"OW! What was that for! We're going to be rich and this is how you repay me?!" I said, between peals of laughter. Tubbo shook his head in disappointment and walked off.

A few months later, after the construction of church prime. After the egg war. This isn't canon. Also still Tommy POV.

"Yeesh, glad that's over!" Sam said, patting me on the back. BBH bowed. 

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't have control of myself! I won't do it again!" BBH apologized. I sighed. 

"Amen, better not happen again," I said. BBH nodded and scurried away. 

"Church prime sure saved us. Hey, I always wanted to ask, how did you get your hands on the water for church prime? It's a lifesaver!" Sam said. I smirked. 

"It came from the bath! Tubbo bath water! Do you want some?" I asked. Sam stood there for a second, processing everything. Then he gave a disgusted look and just slowly backed away. Then he stopped.

"Does this mean Tubbo's a god? Because the water is said to come from gods and stuff." Sam asked. I froze and pondered that. I think I just made one of the 7 wonders of the Dream SMP without even knowing. I ran off, and pounded on a door. 

"LET ME IN!" I yelled. 

"The doors open!" I busted in and saw Tubbo on the couch.

"We're back in business, get in the bath."

Okay so this ended abruptly, sorry for that.