꧁Failed Confessions꧂

➪Naruto
Naruto was looking through the window of Ino's flower shop. He was thinking about giving you flowers to ask you out but was way too nervous he could only make it to the window of the shop. "Can i actually even do this Y/N-chan will totally reject me, and if that doesn't hurt enough Kakashi-sensei will totally kill me!"

"um Naruto you've been standing out here for too long, do you want to buy something or what" Ino said suspiciously eyeing Naruto.

"Oh uh... INO well yea i guess i was looking for some flowers but i was just looking i'm totally not being weird" Naruto awkwardly chuckled.

Naruto walked into the store sweating bullets. He looked around before realizing. "I never asked what her favorite flower was!" Naruto started freaking out cursing at himself. Until Ino walked over.

"Oooh Naruto i heard you're getting flowers for a girl~ and who might that girl be? Is it Sakura or Hinata?!" Ino squealed like a school girl.

Naruto shrieked "NO WAY INO ITS NOT THEM AND AND ANYWAYS IM NOT GETTING FLOWERS FOR A GIRL!!" Naruto yelled and stormed out of the shop

"Should have never came here or even though about asking her out" Naruto sighed and went home

➪Sasuke
You always snuck away from the group for some alone time, not that you haven't gotten so much of it the years prior. But you still liked some times where it's quiet and you of course go to meet up and chat with Chrono.

You were sitting at the edge of a river. you took off your shoes and placed them too the side sticking your feet in the water. (if you have long pants on or a long skirt on just pretend you rolled them up so they aren't in the water) You sighed  feeling the cold water on your feet and looked into the water thinking, and the first thing that came to mind was none other than Sasuke.

You heard a crows call not too far from you and did a couple hand signs as the crow turned into a human.

"Good morning M'lady" you continued to look into the calming blue waves as you just couldn't rip your eyes away from the beauty. "Morning Chrono did you catch some yummy worms for breakfast." Chrono sighed as you always ask him this question in the morning for whatever reason. "Yes M'Lady i ate fine, and what about you" "I ate fine as well of course i didn't eat worms or bugs or anything like that, i mean i'm sure you understood that and all..." you trailed off obviously not paying much attention to the conversation.

Chrono sighed again thinking about what you could possibly be thinking about. He then smirked and looked at the water like you. "Hmm you're not thinking about that uchiha boy are you?" Your eyes widen as you turn to look at him.

"NO WAY CHRONO WHY WOULD I POSSIBLY WASTE MY TIME ON THAT STUPID CRIMINAL WHO COULDNT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIMSELF... but that's what makes him so dreamy~" you kind of whispered the last part but he definitely caught it.

He turned to look at you. "Y/N i've known you since you were a child and i think i definitely know when you're lying and better yet, in love" You gasped at how he could support such things. You then looked back to the water and muttered. "In love? There's no way maybe he's cute and what not but i couldn't be in love i refuse" "Fine don't call it love now but i think you should at least ask him out to see what happens..." he looked at you to see you have a displeased face. "...and if not that it could be more fun, don't you think M'Lady" He smiled at you.

Your eyes lit up. "I see..." you sighed and hopped on your feet putting your shoes on and getting ready to ask Sasuke out. You suddenly stopped and looked up at Chrono and gave him a bright smile which he lightly smiled at you back. You ran off waving and yelling 'bye' to him to which he just waved and turned back into a crow to fly off.