꧁Someone finds out꧂

➪ Naruto
You and Naruto were still on your date as you were still eating and he was talking since he chowed down his food right away.

"So Y/N-chan do you read those pervy books just like Kakashi-sensei or what?" Naruto smiles at you while you almost choke on your ramen. "Huh don't lump me in with him!" Naruto watches you as you get flustered until he says something that makes you even more flustered.

"Hey can i kiss you Y/N-chan" Naruto's face did not waver in the slightest. "WHA- NARUTO YOU CANT JUST SAY STUFF LIKE THAT OUTTA THE BLUE" You realized how crazy you're sounding and actually think about what he said before realizing you do want to kiss him, so you just close your mouth and nod your head as you can't seem to come up with any words.

Naruto grins wide before leaning in with a small blush. You close your eyes bracing for what was to come until you hear someone clear their throat next to you guys.

You both look up to see Kakashi with a closed eye smile but it seems a bit off, a bit creepy looking making you both shiver. "So this is where you ran off to, mind telling me what you're both doing." Kakashi says this calmly but with a dangerous look in his eye. "K-Kakashi sensei we were just- uh- having some dinner- i uh- owed Y/N-chan some after the mission we went on, yep that it nothing else!" You deadpanned at Naruto's lame excuse.

"Last time i checked you don't lean that close to a teammate while eating dinner" Kakashi glared at Naruto before turning to you, making you turn away sharply pretending nothing is happening. While Kakashi is busy looking at you, Naruto takes his chance and try's to run out but before he Kakashi grabs his collar.

"You're not trying to run out on a girl without paying are you?" Kakashi now has a very scary look. "N-No way Kakashi sensei!" Naruto shakes as he struggles to get his wallet out and throws money on the table before running out. "Sorry Y/N-chan, I'll make it up to you later i swear!" Naruto calls out to you as he runs away for his life. You just sweat drop before turning to Kakashi but then you get even more scared as you see him look back at you with smile.

But then you realized Kakashi was the reason your date got cut short and you didn't get to kiss Naruto. "KAKASHI WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!" "So you really were on a date huh" "Uh- yeah so what, what's it to you" You start blushing but you won't back down. Kakashi just pats your head as you face goes blank in confusion.

"Just be careful okay, he's a good kid and all but i'm still here to protect you." "So you're okay with it then?" He just nods. "Then- WHAT WAS ALL THAT WITH NARUTO JUST NOW!" Kakashi just chuckles and answers. "Well i have to keep him in check sometimes" You sighed out of relief. "Just tell him to stop stalking us, he's creepy."

➪ Sasuke
You were sleeping until you were once again woken up from a knock at the door. "Hey Y/N come on we're leaving wake up!" You could hear Karin yelling for you and groaned as you slumped up outta bed and gathered your things before heading out.

You all are still walking as you're almost falling standing up. "Huh Y/N did you even get any sleep at all" Suigetsu looks over at you "Geez weren't you just so excited to sleep in a bed, you just better not slow us down at all!" 'Ugh the last thing i want to do is deal with Karin's yelling.'

You notice Sasuke glance at you for a second before looking away. "Huh oh i get it" Suigetsu started talking like a lightbulb went off in his head or something making you get nervous. "You were out with a guy weren't you Y/N" You start blushing as Karin and Juugo look at you but you see Sasuke tense but continue forward not wanting to get involved.

"Mind your business Suigetsu, you don't know anything!" Suigetsu just smirks at this. "Oh man Y/N you're so dirty!" "I-I can't believe you'd waste your night with such filthy things instead of getting a good nights rest, do you have any shame?!" Karin starts scolding you. 'Like you're one to talk' "Well i mean she has been living by herself in the woods most of her life, i guess she just wants to meet more people" You blush even harder at Juugo's word.