꧁You First Meet꧂

Hi there, you can call me author-sama... or not if that's too weird :-: This is kind of my first book i've ever wrote so please bare with me and feel free to give me any tips or requests. Well i'm not sure what else to say so i'll get right to it ^^

➪Naruto
You were running, fuming, ready to punch someone into a wall. All until you came to a sudden stop. You took a deep breath in them shouted "KAKASHI YOU LITTLE-" "Y/N please, must you be so loud and why are you even here". You stared at him bewildered that he was acting so nonchalant about this.

"What the hell- KAKASHI DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BAD I WANTED TO GO ON THAT MISSION!" Kakashi just sighed and stared at you while you ranted at him "BUT NOOOO YOU INSISTED TO LADY TSUNADE THAT IT WAS TOO DANGEROUS AND THAT I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A TEAM TO PROTECT ME AND-" you turned your head and came to a sudden stop as you locked eyes with this blonde kid with beautiful eyes "AND- AND... a-and uhhh" the blonde kid chuckled at your stutter which made you blush out of embarrassment.

"Are you done now Y/N, *sigh* look i know you're very capable but you don't have a team and since i'm basically taking care of you for now, i don't want anything happening to you do you understand now?"

You broke your eye contact with the kid and looked at the ground shuffling and puffing your cheeks. "Yeah yeah whatever i get it" Kakashi gave you a closed eye smile and patted your head awkwardly.

"Hey Kakashi-sensei, what's going on here?" a pink haired girl came over. "Oh right, Y/N this is Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki" your gaze lingered on the kid known as Naruto. "Oh uh hello i'm Y/N- as you probably know already ahaha..." You mentally cursed yourself for stuttering.

"Hey Y/N! You said you needed a team to go on a certain mission, well how about we be your team for that mission" Naruto gave you a cheeky smile. Your eyes lit up at him then you swiftly turned to Kakashi with hopeful eyes "Kakashi ca-can we please!" Kakashi looked at you then Naruto and sighed "Yeah okay sounds fine to me, i guess i'll go talk to Tsunade now"

He slumped his shoulders and moped out of our eyesight "I can't believe i let my students push me around like this" (Boo hoo what you gonna cry about it Kashi~ ITS JUST A JOKE DONT COME FOR ME KAKASHI STANS =_=).

You turned to Naruto and smiled at him. "Thank you so much Naruto". "Of course I always love helping people out". By the time he finished his you were already skipping away from him to get ready for the mission.

➪Sasuke
You were walking through the forest when you heard a crow. You looked up and saw the crow fly towards you, you did a couple hand signs and the crow turned into a tall middle aged male with black hair and black eyes next to you. (Yeah maybe i did just watch Maleficent and what about it (ง'̀-'́)ง)

"Hmm Chrono what is it". "Lady Y/N I saw some people heading this way, i was afraid they might get to close and try to hurt you" "I see..." you paused. "How many?" "4 M'Lady" "Are they shinobi?" "Yes M'Lady" "Do they seem powerful" "Yes M'Lady" "And of what village do they belong to" "They seem to be rouge ninjas" You opened your mouth to ask more but them quickly closed it and pondered for a second. Then you turned and smiled at Chrono which caught him by surprise.

"Maybe i could give them a visit dont you think Chrono?" "But- M'Lady!!" "Hmm is it such a problem? I haven't seen another person in quite a while other than the usual it could be fun" "What if they engage in a battle!" "That would also be fun for i haven't actually battled someone in a while either"

He stared at you his mouth agape searching for an excuse to rethink your choice but then realized you're too stubborn to do so, he sighed "I understand Lady Y/N, but i won't let you get hurt no matter what!"