꧁Feelings꧂

➪Naruto You were walking with your head up and a giant smile upon your face, with everyone else dragging their feet behind you. "Hey Y/N, why are you so cheerful" "Yeah It's so hot and i'm so tiredddd" Sakura and Naruto whined behind you.

"Sorry guys i'm just so excited i've been wanting to go on this mission forever and now it's finally happening!" You giggled and skipped ahead of them 

Naruto watched as your H/L H/C flowed through the wind 'Hehe she's so cute. I can't believe Kakashi-sensei kept her from me for so long-' He blushed at his sudden thoughts 'What the hell am i saying i've just met her'

Sakura looked at Naruto and laughed "Hey Naruto, you're blushing~" she teased "Wha-WHAT IM NOT SAKURA-CHAN! you've got it all wrong!" She shrugged and said "Sure Naruto say whatever you'd like, but i've been your friend for years i think i could read you like a book now" she smirked and walked ahead of you to talk to you. 

Naruto puffed his cheeks and looked down 'What was she even suggesting. What does she think I- ... like her?' He shakes his head and keeps his head down seems to mutter an argument with himself. 

You turn your head back to look at him as he looks up into your eyes. Your eyes widen and you quickly look away as your cheeks start to heat up.  Whatever Sakura was ranting about next to you completely slip out of your mind as you think about the blonde kid who's taken over your thoughts all of a sudden.

'I can't believe i like Naruto. I mean he's a jinchuriki! People always said you should stay away from him but now he's powerful and not a trouble maker.'  You always heard things about Naruto Uzumaki and when you heard that this blonde kid was that same Naruto it got you interested. Whenever people told you not to touch something or do something it just makes you want to touch that thing or do what they say you shouldn't. And now that was the same thing going on here.

' If Kakashi-sensei hears about this he'll have my head' You sigh and look at they sky. 'But if Kakashi doesn't find out...' 

➪Sasuke
You were walking with everyone, well juugo was well ahead of you all not wanting to engage in a conversation with karin and suigetsu fighting behind you and sasuke pretty much next to you but also doesn't want to engage in a conversation. 

You've been bothering sasuke as much as you can, always trying to flirt with him. You did this mostly for fun it entertained you seeing him get so annoyed. You can tell this happens often. 

Sure there were other males to flirt with in this group, but Juugo was a little too old for you and honestly he kinda scared you but you did admire his love for animals and to be honest you thought of him as a big softy at times. There's of course Suigetsu and he was quite hilarious, you did enjoy his company although he's just not your type and frankly you shipped him with Karin. But you'll never tell them because you believe they'll try to kill you. And since this whole thing is for fun, well as you thought, you could have even flirted with Karin, it probably would have been even more fun seeing not only her reactions but the boys as well, but you were scared if she'd try to beat you for such and you didn't want her to actually fall for you and act the way she acts with sasuke. That would be such a drag. 

So of course your only option left was sasuke, which you weren't complaining about. Not that you have meet many guys your age but he was pretty much your type and as you've said before he was quite hot. 

"Hey Sasuke~" you cooed at him to which he sighed at his peace being broken "What is it now Y/N" "Aw Sasuke i just love the way my name rolls off your tongue you know" He looks at you questionably. "But i'd love it even more if you call me Lady Y/N" You say as you get close to his face with a little bit of drool and heart eyes.