Fan girl

Both you and Perrie were at the Brit awards. You because one of your best friends, Harry Styles was nominated for a Brit and Perrie because her and her band mates were nominated for one as well.

The girls were doing an interview when Perrie laid her eyes on you. She gasped, causing the girls and the interviewer to look at her.

"That's Y/n Y/l/n." She smiles.

"Oh isn't she in game of thrones. Daenerys, right?" Jesy asks and looks over at you.

"Yes, I love her so much." Perrie says as she stares at you with love in her eyes.

"You got a little crush?" Jade teases causing Perrie to blush.

"She came out 2 weeks ago." Leigh-Anne reminds the blonde.

"I'm Y/n sexual." Perrie jokes looking straight in the camera. The girls laughed before continuing the interview.

Perrie forgot about you for a second when the interviewer asked about the new album, but when you accidentally bumped into Perrie she felt like she was in heaven, hearing your voice, feeling your skin against hers and seeing your smile.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." You gasp as you lay a hand on Perrie's shoulder.

"Don't worry, love." Perrie smiled brightly.

"Oh god I love your music." You smile back.

"I'm such a big fan of you." Perrie says and hugs you, making you smile again.

"And I'm a big fan of you." You smile.

"Y/n! She's is over there, come on!" Harry yells from a small distance.

"I have to go, see you at the afterparty." You smile before walking off with Harry.

Perrie turns around with her mouth wide open, making everyone around her laugh.

"Omg, I'm never gonna wash my shoulder." She gasps making everyone laugh once again.

———

It has been about 3 hours since the little incident happened and you both haven't seen each other since.

You and Harry had gone your separate ways, he was talking to Lizzo and a couple other people you didn't know and you were talking to Lauren Jauregui and Dua Lipa.

"I have to go look for Y/n." Perrie says and walks away from the girls and a couple other people she was talking to.

She smiled when she saw you. Looking beautiful as always. Your hair had 2 braids on top of your head and the rest was falling just below your shoulders. You also had a beautiful baby blue dress on, it fell just over your butt.

You looked around one last time and locked eyes with Perrie, making you smile as well.

"I'll be back in a second." You said and walked towards Perrie.

"Hello gorgeous." Perrie smiles, you blush slightly and stare into her beautiful eyes.

"Could I have your number?" You blurt out, not thinking for a second.

"Of course." Perrie smiles and grabs your phone from your hand.

You and Perrie talked for hours, you even went home with her and let's just say that things got a little heated.