She hears you sing for the first time

Perrie was finally done with interviews and rehearsals for the day and she was exhausted.

When she finally opent the front door she stepped into a dark house. She was confused and a little concerned, it was only 8, you couldn't have gone to bed already, right?

She called your name a couple times and searched downstairs. She finally went upstairs after about 5 minutes.

When she opened the door to your shared room she was met by your angelic voice. You were playing the piano Perrie had bought you for your birthday and singing the song "she keeps me warm" by Mary Lambert.

"I can't change, even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
And I can't change, even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
My love, my love, my love, my love
She keeps me warm
She keeps me warm."

Perrie smiled to herself as she walked up to you, laying her hands on your shoulder and kissing the side of your neck as you stopped singing for a second.

"Jesus Perrie, you scared the crap out of me." You gasp and lay your hand over your chest.

"Who were you singing about?" Perrie asks as if nothing happened.

"About you, of course." You smile and peck her lips.

"Good." She smiles back. "You never told me you could sing."

"Yeah sorry, I just didn't want anyone to make a big deal out of it." You say and melt into her embrace as she continues to kiss the side of your neck.

"It's okay, I understand." Perrie mumbles against your neck.