She blows you off

"Hey baby, I-" You were cut off by the girls laughing loudly as they walked in yours and Perrie's shared home short after Perrie did.

Perrie spend Friday and Saturday writing songs with them, she even spend the night at Leigh-Anne's with the girls, so you figured she would come home and spend the last day of the weekend together, but that wasn't Perrie's plan.

You were sitting on the armchair as the girls laughed and talked on the couch.

You planned out a picnic in the backyard, with her favorite food and drinks. Which was still there.

"Bubs, I put something together in the-"

"Not right now Y/n." Perrie says coldly. You were quite taken back by the answer.

"Oh okay." You say, heartbroken as you stand up and run upstairs.

"Perrie, are you serious?" Jesy asks when Perrie didn't even see you leave.

"What?" Perrie asks, a confused look on her face.

"You just blew Y/n off." Leigh-Anne says.

"She was about to cry, did you even see her leaving?" Jade asks.

Perrie felt guilty. She ran upstairs and opened the door, seeing you laying on your stomach with your head buried in the pillow, trying to muffle your sobs.

"Baby?"

You turned away from her and stood up, when she saw your face and felt even more guilty. She hated seeing you cry, especially when it was her fault.

"I'm so sorry, I-"

"You didn't want to do anything with me? You were tired? You wanted to spend time with the girls? You-"

"Y/n, stop please. I wanted to say, I-I love you." She stutters softly.

"You spend 2 days with the girls, 2 days! But you can't even say hi to your girlfriend when you come home? And you also bring the girls? I have worked the entire week, I've been extremely stressed, I've had 4 panic attacks the past 2 days, I haven't slept in 3 days, I've cooked for you the entire week and I didn't even get a thank you!" You say, your voice cracking at the last bit.

"Baby, I'm so sorry that I wasn't there, I didn't even notice you weren't doing well. I-I'm just scared." She mumbles.

"Scared? Of what?" You ask, slightly worried.

"That you'll find someone better and leave me." She says as a tear rolls down her cheek.

"What? Why would you think that?" You ask.

"Did you hear yourself say all of that? I don't even thank you anymore. Please don't leave me." She begs as she starts to cry.

You walk over to her hug her tightly, selflessness taking over your anger.

"I'm never gonna leave you." You whisper after a couple seconds of silence.

"I'll treat you like the queen you are from now on, I'll cook for you and I'll beat your boss up for stressing you out." She says, half joking half serious.

It made you laugh a little, she pulls away and wipes the remaining tears from your face. You do the same making her smile.

"I made something for you, I'm not sure if it's to cold outside but I want you to see it before I clean it up." You say and look down a little.

She smiles and lifts your face with her index finger.

You grab her hand and lead her to the backyard, earning smiles from the girls.

She gasped when she saw the fort you made, it had fairy lights in them and your laptop was in there as well. Her favorite food was waiting to be eaten.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." She says as you wrap your arms around her waist.

"Enough apologizing for now, let's just enjoy."

"But the girls-"

"We're leaving." Jesy smiles and hugs both of you before walking to the front door, Jade and Leigh-Anne following short after.

"We're spending tonight and tomorrow together, only you and me." Perrie smiles.

"But I have work-"

"You're sick tomorrow." She says causing you to laugh.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby girl."