You pass out

You ran downstairs as you put on a hoodie.

It was around 11 pm and you and Perrie got in a stupid fight. You hate fights, with anyone. When someone yells at you it makes you cry most of the time.

"Y/n! You're not leaving! We're in the middle of a fight!" Perrie yells as she follows you in the living room.

"What's going on?" Jesy asks.

"Y/n said-"

"No, this isn't my fault, you started yelling at me for no reason." You say as you put on your shoes.

"Where are you going?!" Perrie yells.

You ignore her question and walk out of the door, just then Perrie started to realize what she did.

"She didn't take anything with her, she's coming back." Jade comforted.

"But she's-"

"Hey, calm down. Let's just watch a movie." Leigh-Anne says and grabs Perrie's hand, running her thumb across her knuckles to calm her down.

"If she's not back in 2 hours I'm gonna look for her-"

"Y/n always goes for a run when she needs to clear her mind, I know where she is, let's just go there after the movie." Jesy says and carefully pushes Perrie down on the couch.

-2 hours later-

Perrie stands up and puts on her coat and shoes, the girls following short after.

They go to the football field knowing you like to run there.

When they get there they see you sprinting around the entire field, you were sweating and panting heavily.

"Y/n, please stop." Perrie says as you reach them.

"Why are you here?" You mumble as you try to catch your breath.

"I wanted to say that it was stupid and that I'm sorry." Perrie says, looking at you extremely worried as you cough into your elbow.

"I'm-"

"Are you okay Y/n? You look a little pale." Jade says.

You were still trying to catch your breath when your eyes rolled to the back of your and you fell backwards.

Perrie catches you before you hit the ground and laid you down, the girls looked at you worriedly.

"What are we gonna do?" Perrie asks.

She was panicking, you've never passed out before and she didn't know what to do.

"Wait 'till she wakes up-"

Jesy was cut off by you opening your eyes and sitting up.

"Babe, don't-"

"I'm fine." You mumble and stand up. Perrie sighs at your stubbornness.

"See you're not." Perrie says as you fall back in her arms. You felt to dizzy and exhausted to walk yourself so you leaned on Perrie the entire walk home.

"I'll carry you to bed-"

"No, I need to shower, I'm sweaty." You say.

"Okay, but I'm staying in the bathroom." She says you wanted to argue but you were cut off by Jesy,

"Y/n, Perrie is staying with you."

"No-"

"Y/n, can you stop being so stubborn? You're not okay, you passed out 10 minutes ago." Jade says sternly.

You sigh and walk upstairs, Perrie following behind with her hands on your hips.

You shower as quick as possible before going to bed with the help of Perrie.

She tucked you in bed and sang you to sleep, which didn't take to long because you were exhausted.