one

"GEORGE! There's a skelet-" Quinn didn't get to finish her sentence.

GeorgeNotFound was killed by a Skeleton.

She could hear George's frustration in the breath he let out. They had been testing a new mod, Minecraft, but every piece of food they collected replenished half of what it was supposed to. This meant a lot more time killing animals. But the seed for the world was awful, spawn was in the middle of a spruce forest, meaning the only food found right off the bat were sweet berries, which did more harm than help.

Quinn ran back in the direction of the base they set up, maneuvering her character out of the birch forest she found and through the grassy field. Upon approaching the house, she found George running in the opposite direction. There was a wooden axe in his hand, and a piece of bread in his off hand.

"This is getting a little frustrating, this seed is weird," George admitted tiredly.

"Yeah," Quinn agreed, "I mean we're not doing bad, we could go to the nether if we wanted to. What do you think, chat?"

Quinn turned her attention to the flood of messages that filled her twitch chat, some of them were sub notifications, some were channel point redemptions, and some were just plain old chat messages. Most of them said the same thing, CREEPER.

"What?" Quinn turned her character quickly and sure enough there was a creeper in the base.

"CREEPER!" She yelled, trying to switch to her sword, but she wasn't fast enough.

Its_Quinn was blown up by a Creeper.

"DAMN IT," If that wasn't bad enough, the message that appeared when she re-spawned only made her more frustrated.

Your home bed was missing or obstructed.

"Fuck," Quinn sat back in her chair and crossed her arms, before noticing that Nick was standing in her doorway.

"I can hear you from across the house," Nick said standing in Quinn's doorway, "you're so loud."

Quinn saw a donation pop up on her screen, a robotic voice read allowed, "AW they're in their roommate arc."

"Sorry, Sap," Quinn tabbed out of the game for a second and checked discord, she saw the notification pop across her screen. It was her chat with Clay.

Tough luck. Close the door next time :)

Quinn felt heat rise in her cheeks. She knew that Clay was in the room right next to hers, just laying there with his twitch open. She thought about the fact that he was probably critiquing her skills, and she felt embarrassed. Although it was nice to know that he was even watching. She didn't respond to the discord message, but instead checked back in with George.

"Should I try to find my way back? Or are we gonna end it here?" Quinn was asking George, who complained about being hungry fifteen minutes ago.

"End stream, I think we should revisit this later. Plus you said we were gonna get something to eat," George wasn't whining, but he was a little miserable, he hadn't been sleeping well, and it was starting to seep into his personality.

"Okay, alright, lemme just find someone to raid real quick," Quinn opened discord and messaged Niki, who mentioned doing some Dream SMP lore stuff.

Still planning on going live?

Starting in 5 :)

Quinn shot back a quick response before closing discord and looking at the stream chat again. She noticed a bunch of twitch prime subs, and began to thank a bunch of people who were gifting.