Wanheda part 2

Bellamy grew impatient as he said, "It's been three hours, what are they waiting for?"

"I don't even see anyone out there." Thea said

"I say we make a run for it." Monty said

Kane knew that all three of them wanted to help Clarke but he shook his head saying, "No, that is what they want us to do."

Indra sighed and said, "The boy is right, they can wait longer than we can." 

Everyone in the rover looked to Kane who thought for a minute before he nodded to Bellamy, "Bellamy, you get in the turret and cover us."

Bellamy nodded and stood up, "Once we get to the ridge we'll cover you." Kane said

Bellamy nodded, "Copy that." He then looked over to Thea, "Try to run fast."

Thea scoffed and rolled her eyes

Bellamy then popped his head out of the hole in the top of the rover and poked his rifle out. After a few seconds Thea heard Bellamy's breath hitch sharply.

Thea looked up and saw that he had a knife to his throat, "They're here." Bellamy said

"Everybody out or the boy dies." a voice

Thea was quick to push open the back door and get out with her hands out.

She looked to the roof and saw Bellamy being pulled down by the collar of his jacket. She opened her mouth to shout at whoever had Bellamy but was stopped when someone pushed her to the mud.

Bellamy was thrown to the ground beside her.

"All targets secure." A woman's voice said

"Found it!"

Thea moved her head to see the beacon being torn from Monty's grip

"It's mine! Give it back!" Monty protested

"Monty leave it." Thea shouted

The person who was holding Thea's grip loosened as the lady said, "Monty?"