Stealing Fire

"You look like you're having fun

"You look like you're having fun." Thea said as she walked over to her her father who was laying down on the floor

"Just thinking." Jacapo said

Thea sat down next to him and said, "About?"

Jacapo moved so that he was sitting next to her and he wrapped his arms around Thea's shoulders, "Your mom, I know I said that she would've hated this but now I think about it I don't think she would. I think she would want to do anything she could to help."

Thea chuckled and said, "She was a doctor what do you expect? Her job was to save people."

Jacapo sighed and said, "I can't save you though."

"Do you know how many times I believed that I was going to die since I've been down here? Way too many but I've survived every single time. My luck has just ran out." Thea said

"Still you're my daughter and we're sitting in here waiting to die and I can't do anything to get you out-"

Thea cut him off saying, "I knew this was going to go wrong, I'm okay with this. God knows I deserve this."

Jacapo shook his head, "No you don't deserve this, you did nothing wrong."

"I was under that rover same as you." Thea said

"You're just a kid Thea." Jacapo said

Thea shook her head and said, "I stopped being a kid the day I came down here."

"Do you remember when I was teaching kids on the Ark engineering and only four people showed up?" Jacapo asked

Thea smiled and nodded, "Me, Raven, Kyle and Monty. Utter chaos."

Thea smiled and nodded as Lincoln walked past them

"It was chaos, I had four brilliant minds and I had no idea how to teach any of you, we came home that night and I was exhausted and your mother said to me 'if this is what teaching four kids does to you then thank God we can't have any more.' and my first thought was of Matt."

Before Thea could reply they heard someone shout, "Chancellor on deck!"

"Here we go." Thea said as her and Jacapo both stood up.