Chapter 1

Nobody's POV

" Hey bro , check this out. " , Larry said poking at a machine.

" What is that? " , Laurent questioned.

" I don't know , but i gotta check it out! " , Larry said looking around.

Larry and Lau inspected a secret lab in the basement of their sisters house. Even though theh didnt even know she had a basement.

Larry looks at a long tube like machine , and enters it.

" Be careful Larry , we don't know how to work this stuff. " , Laurent warned Larry

Larry ignores Laurent as he looks around in the tube.

" What this do brother? " , Larry asked , as his voiced echo through the tube

" I no no? " , Laurent said leaning on something , that something triggered.

The tubes doors closed shut
Larry screams and bangs on the tube walls

Laurent does the same , and screams his name. He punches and bangs on the class

" Buttons...the buttons, " , Larry's voice silented under the glass , but he could be heard a bit

He points at the buttons

Laurent runs to the buttons , and presses all of them at once.. tapping random ones and different colors.

The buttons made several different sounds and effects. Laurent never realized what those buttons were doing to Larry....until he looked. Seeing Larry in the tube , green and several different other colors of gases filled the tube. Laurent bust on the tube glass , and looked for Larrys body figure to appear again.... not one figure in sight.

The gases slowly started to fade away , into a vacuum on the top of the tube. The door slowly started to open ,and the gases fumed from the cracks of the door.

Laurent runs to the door and fans the smoke , to search for Larry's body figure. A voice groans....and a black figure stands up....

Laurent steps back in shock , and huffs and puffs falling back over stuff.

A small figure weakly steps out the tube

" Uh , what happen brother? " , a small familiar voice spoke

" Brother , y-you small again!! " , Laurent pointed out

The figure looks at himself , and looks at his hands.

He screams and freaks out

" LAURENT!! I 8 AGAIN!! " , Larry yelled