V

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚏 𝚒 𝚟 𝚎

♡︎𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠♡︎

"Alright then, Sakura."

His gaze still didn't leave you as he uttered your name. There was just something about him saying your name that sent shivers down your spine. It's just your name why does it feel so precious? And romantic coming from him?

"Yes," you said slowly, "Kiyoomi?"

It seems like both of your feelings are in parallel with one another because he felt what you felt when he said your name. It's incredibly frustrating how cautiousness and unsureness make two people who like each other stuck in a state of constant doubt.

You thought of what to say to ease the not-really uncomfortable awkwardness that hung in the air.

"So, I never thought you were playful, Kiyoomi."

"Mhm," he hummed in response since he can't really confess right there and him liking her is what pushed him to be like this.

You suddenly gasped. You covered your mouth with both your hands.

"You're getting comfortable with me..."

He furrowed his brows at you. 'Was that not obvious?'

"Woah," you were exhilarated, "Kiyoomi is comfortable with me."

Unsure of what to reply. He mumbled, "Sure," and turned away.

You smiled happily and walked closer to him. "I will take good care of you, Kiyoomi!"

He hid his blush by not looking at you. The repetition of his name feels different when it comes to you.

"GOOD MORNING!" Someone shouted along with the sound of the class door opening.

"Yuna!" You yelled in recognition.

Yuna had blonde short hair and was loud and energetic. She's your best friend and Sakusa often see you both together.

"This is a rare pair," she commented and walked towards her seat.

"Good morning, Yuna," you greeted, "you're later today than usual."

"Well, Hiroto asked for help last night for our homework. And I watched my husband after that," she smiled proudly and settled down on her seat and faced the two.

"Anime," you mouthed to Kiyoomi who looked at you when Yuna said 'husband.' He was unsure of whatever your friend is upto — initially thinking it was an actual husband —because he really doesn't give your friend much thought. Cold

"Are you sure he wasn't just trying to make conversation with you?" You asked her, settling your hand on your hips. "That guy clearly likes you!"

"Hiroto's a basketball player, right?" Sakusa asked you. He just lowkey wants to join in on your conversation.

"Yes! And I'm pretty sure he likes Yuna!" you exclaimed. He took note of your excitement, thinking it was cute.

"How so?"

"Well," you started listing their interactions. He knew you were preoccupied with telling him all your observations that you didn't notice him pulling a chair (Komori's chair because they sit next to each other) and placed it beside him.