XXX

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚝 𝚑 𝚒 𝚛 𝚝 𝚢

❤︎𝑉𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙❤︎

There are times in everyone's life that everything just feels wrong. But the opposite is also true. There are moments where everything just feels right. Everything fell to their places. Everyone may still not be where they are supposed to be but they are happy.

It was definitely not love at first sight. Sakusa Kiyoomi could not care less about you. You were just another passing person. Someone he does not need to pay any attention to. Until that one moment.

"Isn't it amazing how we look at one person and not have any significant opinion of them but after one moment, they were everything you're looking for."

It wasn't love a t first sight in your case too. He felt cold. You wanted to be his friend. But there was one moment where what you want to be to him turned.

"I wasn't planning to be yours but I just found myself dreaming how that would feel."

Energy bars and chocolates with a lot of love. Volleyball and water bottles with a lot of jealousy.

As happy as all of this sounds, life was never meant to be lived that way. Rocks in your life caused you to trip and fell. Confusing forests called life caused you two to be separated.

"I can't believe it."

"I can not, for the love of God, believe it too."

You're here. You're finally here.

"I love you so much that I like to touch you more and more each day," a germaphobe stated in front of witnesses.

"I love you so much you make me irrational. So much that you make me feel happy and loved at the same time I feel angry at you."

Months ago, you two met again. I can't not mention Sugawara Koshi for helping him find you.

For some time, Kiyoomi was irritated. Every time he had a chance to see you alone, someone just have to come. Atsumu was a prime suspect of this.

Oh, the times he felt jealous.

It was innumerable.

You were his before and he wanted you to be again. Just as he was yours in the past too. Yet no matter how much one wants the past, the future keeps barging in.

He's successful and you were too in different fields. You two were in a place where you feel happy. It was a fragile place that you weren't sure if him coming back was good. You still loved him with all your heart but thoughts of just letting go filled your mind.

After all, there were some things that are better letting go of.

He thought he had everything he wanted. He still remembers you, of course, but made no move to have you back.

He qcted stupid before and immature. He knew he hurt you so why risk hurting you again?

As annoying as destiny can be, she can also be the greatest ally of romance.

You two met for the first time in high school with no love-related intentions. And you two met again with hearts subtly longing for the other.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."