I

𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭

❣︎

𝚌 𝚑 𝚊 𝚙 𝚝 𝚎 𝚛 𝚘 𝚗 𝚎

Itachiyama Institute
Class 2 - 4
Monday

♤♤♤

Sakusa Kiyoomi likes you.

Now, he kept stealing a glance at you as you make your way to your seat. It was another day of him mumbling compliments. Another day of him sneering at other people who act a little too friendly, in his opinion, to you. It was just this petty envy he feels of how other people can get do close to you. He can't do that.

"Sakusa-kun!" you cheered, "I think this is the first time that someone was earlier than me."

He looked at you and smiled a little which went unnoticed as you settled yourself comfortably on your seat. You two have an acquaintance type of relationship. Whenever you two see each other, you can talk with ease. However, it doesn't go as far as regularly talking. You felt that a friendship may be a bit of a stretch.

"I decided to leave Komori this morning."

"Ah," you chuckled, "that sounds so you, Sakusa-kun. By the way, did you have breakfast?"

One of the reasons why Sakusa, the Sakusa freaking Kiyoomi likes you is because of your gentle, caring personality. Another reason is that you were one of the few people who acted like him being a germaphobe is normal. He has a very cold-looking face. People think twice before approaching him, it doesn't help that he has a frown almost always too.

You didn't even looked at him weirdly or act unreasonably awkward when you first talked to him. Almost every person he encounters looks at him like he was not normal or just 'weird.'

People also often almost panic when they talk to him because of his intimidating presence. Tall height with a very serious expression was a pair that people tend to be wary.

"Yes, I did. Have you, Minami-san?"

He hated how you two weren't close.

Your seat was more on the far side from his but since you two were the only ones that have arrived yet, you two talked despite the distance.

"Of course!" you said with a smile. "But do you want some energy bars? Or any of the sort?"

"No. Are you selling energy bars?"

If you were, he'd buy anything you tell him to.

"Oh, no. I just remembered that you're going to start practicing today, aren't you?"

"How did you know that?"

It sounded rude.

"You are our school pride! Of course, I know!"

But it doesn't affect you.

"Plus," you continued, "your fangirls talk."

"That's all they do," he sighed. He was hoping you knew because of some other favorable reason. Something along the lines of interest.

"Come on, don't be so hard on them," you cooed and laughed a little. "Back on the topic, do you need anything?"

"Do you have any clubs, Minami-san?" He asked out of the blue.