LeoPika Angst: I-... Please no...this can't be...

Kurapika is a busy person. And with busy people comes' busy schedules. And lately, Kurapika almost never has time for Leorio. He tried his best to get days off but whenever he did it always ended up being a day when Leorio had to do things for his career or was really busy.

So when the day came that Kurapika's boss let him off early he was ecstatic. He knew Leorio wouldn't be busy this week. He quickly bowed to show how grateful he was to his boss and headed out.

Kurapika got in his car and pulled out of the parking lot. Now Kurapika wasn't usually the one to plan and set dates but today he was going to.

Kurapika just so happen to have a tuxedo in the back of his car. It was supposed to be for a mission but unfortunately, the target was killed by someone else before they could even leave for the mission.

That mission was supposed to be today too! Kurapika was supposed to be gone for the week but obviously, the unfortunate death happened and he's unable, which is why Kurapika was let off for today and for the rest of the week.

It was going to be great, he would go home dressed up and surprise Leorio with flowers and make him dinner.

And that's what he did. Kurapika pulled up to the grocery store and went in the bathroom to get changed into his suit. After he walked out of the bathroom, he grabbed a bouquet of red roses. He paid and walked back to his car and turned the key.

Kurapika had it all planned out and for the first time, Kurapika wasn't scared of the outcome of one of his date plans. Normally when he has date ideas he doesn't tell Leorio, he just keeps them to himself because he's scared Leorio wouldn't like it.

Kurapika started to drive to their apartment, while driving he listened to nice slow songs to get him in the mood.

Kurapika pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. He got out and grabbed the flowers in the seat next to him and locked the car door. He walked up to the 3rd floor of the building.

As Kurapika got closer to the door he heard noises coming from their apartment. He couldn't exactly tell what type of noises they were but he definitely knew they were coming from their apartment.

As Kurapika got closer to the door he more got nervous. Kurapika got his keys from his pocket and suddenly he heard a loud moan from inside followed by groaning and other noises.

Kurapika's eyes went wide and turned scarlet red as he connected dots in his head. "No..." the blond whispered. "No...Leorio- Leorio wouldn't do that.." "Not to me...". The Kurta felt a mix of what felt like sadness and hate but mostly he just couldn't believe it.

No, it couldn't be true! Leorio wouldn't cheat not on Kurapika. Well, that's what the blond thought anyway.

Kurapika grabbed his key and unlocked the door, when he closed the door the instant smell of expensive perfume flooded his nose. On the ground were blue flats...but they weren't Kurapika's.

Even though it was very obvious what was going on Kurapika still denied it, hoping it was all just some sort of extremely bad dream. Kurapika gripped the roses and walked towards him and Leorio's room.

The door was closed, Kurapika hovered his hand over the doorknob. His hand shook and the other froze.

He still didn't want to believe any of this but once he opened the door he had to. He had to accept the truth.

Kurapika opened the door, the light of the hallway lighting up part of the room.

The sight Kurapika saw was something he never in his 3 years of being with Leorio think he would see. Leorio was on top of a nude girl making out. The sight made Kurapika sick. He dropped the roses and went wide-eyed.

Leorio looked over his shoulder and saw Kurapika. Leorio's face was full of panic, "Sunshine I can explain-" "Really!?" The Kurta said. Kurapika turned around and stormed into the other room. Leorio got off of the girl and put on his pants as fast as he could. "Wait sunshine I can explain-" "Don't call me sunshine!"The Kurta yelled, turning around to face Leorio.

"Please can we talk?!" Leorio said walking into the Kitchen where Kurapika was. "Really? You wanna talk?! Look I don't need to be 'talked to' right now! And most definitely not by you! If you wanna 'talk' talk to the naked women in our room!"

"Please sunshine- Kurpika! Can we please talk?!" Leorio asked. "What the hell would you want to talk about!?! A-About the women in our room!?! About the fact that I came home to you cheating?! About how I had a surprise date planned but instead I come home to you cheating on me!?! Because if it's any of that I don't wanna hear it!" The Blond yelled. "Kurapika, please! Can we work this out?!" The tall brunette asked. "Work out what?!? What in the HELL IS THEIR TO WORK OUT LEORIO?!" Leorio was silent yet desperate.

Kurapika walked away and towards the door. Leorio followed him and put his hand on his shoulder to stop him and try to talk. "Get your dam hand off me Leorio!" "Please Kurapika just let us work this out!"

He opened the door and said. "Don't follow me. And Pack your bags, I'll be back in a week."  And with that Kurapika and slammed the door shut, running down the steps, and quickly walking towards his car..

Kurapika walked to his car and locked the door. He put his head on the steering wheel and tears slowly fell from his eyes.

Kurapika then sucked it up and called Gon to ask if he could stay with him and Killua for the week. And of course, he said yes.

Kurapika started the car and drove off to Gon and Killua's living quarters...

AHEM! HELLO FRIENDS! So I decided to write an Angst because I was feeling it. and I've never written an Angst before. I hope you enjoyed it. Next One-Shot will be happy and I'll try to make it funny. (Word Count 992)

~Author