KilluGon: Valentines Day,

Before I even start, all the KilluGon one-shots are gonna be fluff because they are minors.  Please refrain from writing any dirty comments/remarks.

It was a nice warm day, the sun was out and there wasn't a cloud in sight. Killua was walking towards Kurapika and Leorio's apartment. It was Valentine's day and Killua was feeling a bit off, mainly because he had something he wanted to do.

Killua knocked on the door of their apartment and stood for about 2 minutes before Kurapika opened the door. "Oh hello Killua," the blond said with a soft smile. "What brings you here?" He questioned.

Killua didn't come to see Leorio and Kurapika often without Gon, so it was quite odd seeing the boy at his doorstep without the childish teen beside him. "I need help..with..something.." Killua said looking away with his hands in his pockets.

Kurapika chuckled and opened the door more, "Come on in Killua".

The boy walked in and sat at the dining table. "Where's the old man," Killua said referring to Leorio. "he's doing the laundry for me, would you like some tea?" Asked Kurapika. Killua nodded and looked around the apartment.

"Hey, you got any chocolate robots?" Asked Killua. Kurapika grabbed the tea bags and turned around. "No not that I'm aware, but there is some chocolate on the table if you want it." Kurapika grabbed 2 traditional Japanese tea-cups and put water into the kettle.

Meanwhile, Killua was overjoyed because sitting in the middle of the table was a neatly stacked, tower of  Ferrero Roche's. "Where'd you get all these chocolate's Kurapika?" The blond turned around and looked at the boy.

"Oh, Leorio got me those for Valentine's day today." Kurapika walked over to Killua and placed the tea in front of him and sat on the other side of the table. "So what do you need help with Killua?" The Kurta started off, taking a sip of his tea. Killua looked down at the table and blushed.

"Well...today's Valentine's day and well, I-" Killua cut himself off. "I want to confess..." He whispered very quietly. But to Killua's surprise, Kurapika heard and Laughed. "Hey don't laugh at me!" The boy sneered.

Shortly after the Kurta stopped laughing,

"Who exactly are you confessing to?" Kurapika asked. "As if you don't already know" Killua scoffed. Killua drank his tea as Kurapika was thinking of what to say. "Well, first of all, how do you plan on confessing?"

"I don't know that's why I came to you duh!" Killua looked away blushing. He was embarrassed to be talking about confessing to Gon in front of Kurapika but he had no other option. "What does Gon like?" The Kurta asked.

"I don't actually know. He's never flat out said something he wanted unless it was related to fighting or being a hunter." Kurapika thought for a moment before answering, "Why don't you get him a bear and some candy? I mean I'm pretty sure Gon would like that especially from you."

"Hah and if it doesn't go as planned you can play it off as a friendship gift or something," Leorio said walking into the room and up to Kurapika from behind. The kurta turned around and hit Leorio, "Ow! What was that for!?" The tall brunette said. "Why would you say something like that?!" The blond partly whispered.

"Ignore what he just said. I'm sure the feelings will be mutual." Killua made a "Tsk" sound "well how do you know!" The boy sneered. Leorio sat down next to Kurapika, "Well, as a kurta I have my experience on love and can tell when one likes another."