Leopika:The first "I love you"

Kurapika and Leorio had been dating for about 6 months now and not once had any of them said those 3 magical words that every person wants to hear in a relationship, "I love you."

Kurapika had taken Gon and Killua to the mall to cure their boredom. And since they were both 15 now Kurapika also wanted to give treat them to the mall and have fun. Leorio would've come but he was busy working.

"Hey, Gon follow me," Killua stated, "Ok Killua!" Killua took hold of Gon's wrist and took off in the other direction. "Hey! Killua come back here!" Kurapika said chasing after them. "No way," Killua ran even faster and ran off towards Spencer's 

Kurapika stopped dead in his tracks and thought for a moment. "Why is Killua running towards Spencer's?" He said 

But then it clicked, "No...he wouldn't," Kurapika said. He started running towards Spencer's as quickly as he could, he bumped some people along the way but he made a mental note to apologize later.

 He made it to the store just in time, Killua and Gon were standing outside of the store. Kurapika ran and quickly grabbed on to  Killua's arm. 

Killua froze in place, genuinely scared for his well being. "oh hey Kurapika!" Gon said smiling like a little kid. "Come Now." Kurapika's eye's had turned scarlet red as he stared into the windows of Killua's soul.

Gon, Killua, and Kurapika walked over to a bench near a build a bear store. Gon ran into the store as Kurapika sat Killua down. Killua looked down and tried his best not to make eye contact.

"Killua, what were you thinking?" Kurapika said. "Well I already knew what you were thinking, but why would you try to go and do that?" Kurapika questioned. "I thought it would be funny, sorry," It was very clear to Kurapika that he wasn't sorry but what could he do.

 "Look Gon already knows about sex, showing him the back of Spencer's will only cause more questions." "What's wrong with  questions?" Killua said with a smirk. 

"Killua, understand that I and Leorio were uncomfortable enough explaining what sex is after you brought it up. And it was even worse answering those questions, so don't try to do that again do you hear me?" Kurapika asked sternly. Killua laughed and nodded his head. "Good, now let's go get Gon and get something to eat, I'm hungry."

Kurapika and Killua walked into Build a Bear and saw Gon hugging a giant bear. When Gon saw Killua and Kurapika he ran up to them. "Hey, Kurapika can I get this?" He asked shoving the bear in Kurapika's face.

Kurapika sighed. "How much is it?" he asked. "$89...." Gon said. Kurapika took out his wallet and counted his money, then proceeded to hand Gon 4 $20 bills and 9 1 dollar bills. "Here, after this, we're leaving." 

Gon nodded his head and ran to the counter with Killua with a child-like smile plastered on his face.

After buying the bear they left to the mall to see the sun setting as they went to a diner down the road.

After arriving they got a table and sat down. Gon and Killua sat down together on one side of the booth while Kurapika sat on the other. 

They looked at the menus for a bit until a waitress came, they ordered their food and waited till the waitress walked away.

"So Kurapika, how's you and Leorio?" Killua questioned drinking his water. Kurapika looked at Killua sorta confused. "What do you mean?" "I mean how is your relationship going," Killua said. Gon looked intreaged like he had been waiting for Killua to ask this.

"Oh, well it's going fine I guess," Kurapika said. "So have you kissed him yet?" Gon blurted out. Kurapika's cheeks turned red and hot, "Y-yea," Kurapika looked away to his drink and took a sip of water. "Have you said I love you yet?" Killua asked.

And that's when Kurapika looked back at Gon and Killua. He didn't answer Killua just looked away to the other waiter's and waitresses giving and getting food. 

"So you haven't huh..." Kurapika looked back at the two of them and took another long sip of his water. "What's with all the questions all of a sudden?" "We're just curious about your relationship. But clearly, you need help." There was a small pause.

"How long have you two been dating?" He asked. "6 months." "and you still haven't told him 'I love you'?" He said. Killua has disappointed, he shook his head and looked at Gon. Their stare was like a silent conversation that Kurapika couldn't hear.

Killua looked at Kurapika and grinned. "You have to tell him." He said. "Why should I take relationship advice from a 15-year-old who hasn't dated in his entire life?" Kurapika questioned.

"Look I know what I'm doing ok. You need to say it," The waitress came over with the food and placed them on the table, and walked away.

Gon and Killua started eating and talking to each other like they always do. Meanwhile, Kurapika was deep in thought. Should he really say that to Leorio? I mean he loved him in all but he just assumed that Leorio knew that. He couldn't decide, especially not on an empty stomach. 

After they all ate Kurapika drove the 2 to where they were currently staying. It was a small little house that looked affordable. "Are you guys sure you don't want to come to stay with me and Leorio?" Kurapika asked.

"Nah we're fine, we can take care of ourselves for the most part. If we need help we'll call." And with that Killua and Gon got out of the car and headed in the house.

Kurapika didn't like the idea of leaving them there, even if they did sorta kinda know how to take care of each other. But despite them being hunters it was insane how much money they had, and it had only 4 years since the hunter exam.

Kurapika drove off and headed home where Leorio was patiently waiting for him.

Kurapika drove into the Apartment complex and parked the car. He got out and walked to the door. He got out his keys and unlocked the door, the sight before him left Kurapika dumbfounded. 

Leorio was...cleaning?!?! The apartment smelled like cleaning supplies and laundry detergent. "Leorio what are you doing?" Kurapika said putting his keys down. Leorio looked up from whipping the table down. "I'm cleaning the apartment, duh" Kurapika laughed in disbelief. 

"There is no way you cleaned this apartment" He laughed. "I did! I started with the bathrooms, then the laundry. Then I looked at the kitchen and realized how terrible it looked so I cleaned that too. But anyway how was the mall?" He asked.

"It was good..." Kurapika sat on the couch and grabbed a book. "What's wrong sunshine? you seem like you wanna say something." Kurapika got nervous, he did want to say something but he didn't want Leorio to give the wrong response. "Oh uh, well I kinda do" Kurapika nervously laughed.

"What is it sunshine?" Kurapika got nervous again as he was put on the spot. "Killua tried to show Gon the back of Spencer's..." Leorio's eyes widened "Huh. He did!?! Why in the hell would he want to do that!?!" He said walking over to the couch.

"He said he thought it'd be funny..." "It would be a pain in the ass if he saw, there would be way too many questions." Leorio sat down and wrapped his arms around Kurapika and brought him into a warm hug. Kurapika didn't resist, I mean how could he? His love was giving him attention. 

They sat there for a good couple of minutes, the tv was playing in the background. Kurapika took a deep breath and looked at Leorio. "Leorio I...love you..." Kurapika blurted out. Leorio looked shocked but pleased, kind of like a mixed emotion.

Kurapika looked away hoping that would make Leorio forget he said it. But out of surprise, he said "I love you to sunshine!" And pulled Kurapika into a smiling hug. He kissed Kurapika's cheek and laughed.

Ayeeeee it's February! I might post a Valentine's day special for you guys. Again might, Valentine's day is in 10 days, I'm not sure I can get one out in 10 days but I'll try. Love you all and thanks for the support :3

~2/4/2021