Leopika: I want you...now.

Kurapika isn't what you would call a 'beggar'. if he wanted Leorio to give him attention he just assumes that Leorio will notice that and give him the attention he wants.
But today that was not the case.

It was a nice rainy evening, it was very peaceful. Kurapika was reading a book and drinking tea whilst sitting next to the big window in Leorio's office. Leorio was studying getting ready for a big test coming up.

This test would determine whether Leorio became a doctor or not. Leorio was studying like crazy all week. His sleep schedule was way off and Kurapika was worried. But he knew how badly Leorio wanted to pass this, so instead of stopping him, he stayed in his office with him to calm him down more as he studied and worked. The test was on Monday, meaning the test was 3 days away.

Kurapika put his book down and took a sip of his tea. he watched as the water droplets from the rain danced their way down the windowsill. Kurapika loved watching the rainfall with its delicate droplets. He loved the relaxing sounds the rain made when dropping to the ground, Kurapika couldn't love this moment more.

About an hour went by, Kurapika suddenly felt the need for Leorio's love and attention. Kurapika was hesitant but he put his bok down on the small table in front of him and walked over to Leorio. He didn't want to bother him but Leorio looked mentally strained.

Kurapika walked behind Leorio hugging him from behind, Leorio leaned back in his chair and let out a breath. "Yes, Sunshine?" Leorio said in a soft yet stressed tone. Kurapika moved his hands to his shoulders and started to massage them.

"Leorio, do you want to take a break?" Kurapika asked

"Kurapika I can't I have to study," Kurapika stopped massaging his shoulders and his arms over his shoulders, hugging him. "Leorio, you need a break. Come on please?" Leorio looked over his shoulder and at Kurapika.

"Look who's getting needy," He smirked turning around in his chair. Kurapika blushed and tried to turn around, but was stopped by Leorio grabbing his hand.

"Don't turn around sunshine, I wanna see your face" Kurapika was flustered and it humored Leorio.

"D-Do you want some food." Kurapika stumbled out. "Of course sunshine," Kurapika walked out of the room a flustered, red mess. He didn't expect Leorio to respond that way.

Kurapika walked into the kitchen and got out bread, cheese, and butter, and put it on the counter. Leorio walked in and sat at the dining table looking at Kurapika put on the white apron over his blue and gold Kurta clothes.

Kurapika turned on the stove and grabbed a pan from out of the cabinets. He waited for the pan to heat up and put the butter on the pan and watched it sizzle and pop. Then he put the bread on the pan and 2 slices of cheese on top and let it melt. Then he put the other piece of bread on top and flipped the sandwich to reveal a crisp, toasted piece of bread.

Leorio sat back watching the male make his food, admiring the Kurta's elegant figure as he moved. He watched as the blond flipped the sandwich one last time plating it. Seeing him glide across the kitchen made him wanna hug him from behind and hold on to him tight.

Leorio got up and grabbed Kurapika by the waist holding onto him, putting his face in Kurapika's neck. Kurapika turned red and froze, "L-Leorio!" Kurapika stammered out. "Yes, sunshine?" Kurapika grabbed the grilled cheese that he made and pulled away. "here y-your grilled cheese" Kurapika looked the other way, his face was all red, and such. "Aww, sunshine you remembered!" Leorio said walking over to the table next to the Kurta.

Kurapika sat in front of him and watched as he ate the grilled cheese. "Do you want tomato soup with that?" The blond asked. Leorio looked up taking the last bite of his already devoured sandwich. "Or..not".