Leopika: Drunk Kurapika,

Over view

Kurapika and Leorio were invited to a hunter party in York New City. Gon and Killua were invited to, as to were they are professional hunters. Kurapika and Leorio live pretty close to each other so Leorio told Kurapika that he would pick him up and drive him to the party.

"Ok, I got my keys, my phone, am I missing something ?" Leorio said scratching his head whilst looking around the room. "I guess not then." Leorio shrugged his shoulders and walked out the door and to his car. After 5 minutes Leorio pulled up at Kurapika's place.  He got out and knocked on the door, he waited a couple seconds before he heard Kurapika yell "I'll be there in a minute! you can come in the doors open!" Leorio opened the door and walked in closing the door.

He walked around the apartment until he found Kurapika in the bathroom fixing up his hair and putting on a tie. "Kurapika what are you doing? We're going to be late for the party." Leorio said looking at Kurapika. "in a minute Leorio, I'm trying to decide weather I should wear this tie or bow tie"

Leorio looked at Kurapika, "Well let me see, I'll help you decide." Kurapika blushed waving his hands in front of his face "No no it's ok Leorio I'll try to be quicker!" Leorio looked at Kurapika with a stern face "Kurapika I'm afraid if I don't help then we'll be here all night and miss the party AND the after party." Kurapika sighed and nodded, then gave a look of confusion.

"Wait there's gonna be a after party? I wasn't told that." Kurapika said putting on the Tie. "Yea it's gonna be at the Yok New City club. It's for the adult hunters and ones who can drink an all that. Like you and me." After Kurapika was finished putting on the Tie he looked at Leorio, "here decide." Leorio looked at Kurapika for a minute before he spoke. "Yea, wear the bow tie, I'll be waiting in the car."

Kurapika nodded as Leorio walked out the apartment and into his car. After what seemed like 10 minutes Kurapika opened the car door and got in the car. Only he opened the back door and got in the back.

Leorio looked in the back seat, "Kurapika you can sit in the front you know." Leorio looked at the Kurta's face as it went from a pale skin none color to a slightly pink tone. Kurapika chuckled "oh sorry!" He laughed as he switched to the front seat.

When he got in the front he put on his seat belt and put his hands in his lap. Leorio started the car and drove off. there was a peaceful scilence between them, nothing weird just peaceful. Well that's until Kurapika spoke, "Oh and Leorio, I am sorry to inform you but I will not be attending the after party."

Kurapika looked over to Leorio who was driving as he opened his mouth to speak, "wait what why? You know there are people there who were really stoked about you coming the the after party. they really want you there." Leorio said keeping his eyes on the road. "Well I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm not going." He said sternly.

"Why not? Can't you have some fun every once in a while Kurapika? Your always working and the one time you go to a party you don't even to the most fun part of it." Leorio looked over to the Kurta sitting next to him and sighed. "Can you just give me one reason why you won't go?" He said looking back at the road. Kurapika sighed, "The first reason I wont go is because I don't want to get drunk and lose self control." Leorio groaned, "I'll watch over you when you drink, and if you get drunk I'll take you home. Please Kurapika, can you do it for me?"

Kurapika thought for a moment. "I don't know Leorio, even with you watching over me I still might get drunk and-" Kurapika was cut off by Leorio, "Look Kurapika how many drinks does it take for you to get tipsy?" He asked.

"About 8, why do you ask?" He said out of confusion. It was strange to Leorio because Kurapika was so smart and for once he didn't know what he was planning based off one question.