𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐀 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

╔══════✧══════╗

𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐀 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

╚══════✧══════╝

                            ═══════ Years of having no trust towards one another it seemed as their connection towards one another grew and grew. Throughout the years of hiding out together the two famous pirates had learned much more about one another.

Angelica and Jack were known to have a previous affair that never really ended.

Jack had to admit that he cared very much for Angelica and that is what terrified him, he could not show his vulnerability fearing to lose her but in the end it seemed that was what he did and for years he had to spend without her. 

Angelica always loved Jack, that was not something she hid and she did have her hatred towards him for sometime since it seemed he chose himself more than them but the more anger she tried to throw towards him she realized she tried to cover her love she knew she felt for him.

And it seemed as what they tried to do to keep away from one another was what brought the two together once again, the two have never imagined to find their love blossoming or for the two pirates to be blessed with a beautiful daughter.

After having their daughter who changed their lives Angelica and Jack believed they truly did, that peace would greet them but it seemed that life had pushed them off track.

Villains and sidekicks we're being taken to the Isle of the Lost years before Jack and Angelica had their daughter.

For some time Angelica and Jack had spent some amazing time with their beautiful daughter Elizabeth hiding away.

Jack and Angelica knew fully well that neither were really in any sort of innocence and they could never be separated from their beautiful angel so they did what they had to do. . . they hid.

They ran all around Auradon at night finding a place to live in hiding together and they finally found a place they could be together without anyone knowing they were there.