Chapter Ten: The Storm Before The Rainbow!

*Please read A/N at the end!*

(COPYRIGHT)

Wanda doesn't mess around, she meant business. It took four hours and nearly three hundred people and a gazillion phone calls (Sorry, I tend to exaggerate!) to make this house look like the Cinderella theme we decided on. Was the place amazing by the end of the four hours? Nope, it was heavenly, I don't think she could've done anything to make it any better.

The trees coming down the driveway were decorated with a thousand fairy lights and temporary swings or tyre swings were hung up around them. At the top of the gate was three horse drawn carriages and chauffeurs to drive the guests to the door in the carriage. I had thought the outside was magical when I stepped inside it was like stepping into the movie itself.

I thought the Hannon household was utterly amazing in the hugeness and decorations but after Wanda was finished it looked sparkly with all antiques put away safely and plastic ones in place. When you walked in the front door, there would be a photographer taking a photo of you and your friends and a waiter handing everyone sparkling water that looked like champagne. There were two main party areas, you could either go upstairs to the ball room where people would be dancing to the DJ, it was decorated like the ball. Or you could go to the hall downstairs which was decorated like Cinderella's house. There would be food and drinks in this room, from here you could head out into the back garden if you wanted to. I had never been out the back until Wanda showed us what she had done.

There was one of those hedge mazes cut out from bushes, Wanda had put fairy lights and benches around or in that. There was also a makeshift shed that Wanda put up, inside there was curtains sectioning off a couch, she said it was for people who wanted some alone time. I gagged and so did Lia but all Alex and Milo did was smirk.

Finally there was the pool, people could get in if they wanted or stand around it. I wouldn't be going near that anyway!

Lia and I had gone to the costume store at the Mall to get our outfits while Wanda worked her godly decoration magic. It took us ages to find something that related to Cinderella in our size. Eventually we found something but then Lia persisted in getting accessories! Lia will dress as the fairy godmother and I will be a mouse, (grey dress and mouse ears! Pretty simple!). We were gone a good two to three hours and when we came back the Wanda gave us a tour of the house. Now it was six o'clock and all the workers were gone, including Wanda. The only people left were the caterers, photographer, doormen, chauffeurs and the waiters/waitresses. Lia posted a message on Facebook to all her friends, inviting them. I helped Lia write a list of people allowed in first.

Everyone was welcome but the house was only so big, the Hannon's were famous, thousands could show up tonight. To make sure friends and family got in first the list was made. The doorman also had a mini Ipad that was hooked up to facebook so he could make sure that the person was who they said they were. Pretty smart, huh!

It took Lia and Alex half an hour, the list ended up with three hundred names on it. They know a lot of people! The party was scheduled to start at seven but Lia knew people wouldn't start to arrive until seven thirty or eight, so she told me to take my time getting dressed. She hired a makeup artist to come in to do my hair and makeup, it was a complete shock to enter my room and find it set up like a beauty salon with four workers smiling at me!