013 - ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠᵘⁿ

Katherine's P

Katherine's P.O.V.

-Ϫ-

I wake up alone. I dress myself. I was in the kitchen eating when Nik come down. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks.

"School.,, I say in 'Duh' tone so he rolls his eyes. "I said in school that you're sick you're staying home." He say and I growl. "Nik just because our parents are not our parents and they are some 100 and 1000 years old witches doesn't mean Scott and Stiles will not need my help. ,, I say.

"You. Are. Not. Going. You will stay home right now if you don't you can't help Stiles and Scott catch Jackson later. ,, He says. "Fine I say and went in to my room again. "Yeah and I talked to mum. You should call her and Nat will be coming home she just don't feel like she should right now." Nik says and I nod.

-Ϫ-

I got back to my room so tired of everyone. I grab my phone and starts o call my mum or the woman I thought was my mum. After few rings she picked up.

"Katherine listen to me ...." I don't let her finish and almost yell at her through the phone. "No, you listen to me. You lied to me. To us. Sixteen years you had sixteen years to tell me that I am not your daughter and you didn't use it. I left for good reason, that I tought that I hurt my mum. Tell me were you ever telling me true?,,

"Katherine I know it hurts ..." she starts and again I cut her off. "No, that's the problem. It don't hurt you know why. Because I don't let you or anyone else hurt me. ,,

"Sorry, okay, I am sorry that I din't tell you or Nik or Nat but through everything I was there for you right? " She says and I stay silent. "That's right. Through everything we've been there together okay. Maybe I am not your mum by straight blood but I am your mum by bond. " She says.

"Mum, I am just scared okay? I don't know who I am. I think I am some lost puppy right now.,, I say angry in to the phone. "I know sweetheart. I am sorry but I know you three can handle that okay? " She says comly. "Okay,, I say.

"Great. If you need everything call me. Bye. I love you. " She says and I could belive her words. "Bye mum. Love you. ,, I say and ended the call.

-Ϫ-

I didn't cry. I can't cry. And I will not. I grab some candles and bring them to my bathroom. I start filling my bath with warm water and I wave my hand over the candles and they start to glow. I grab Rose's diary, strip myself and got in to the bath and start reading.

-Ϫ-

28 December 1886

Today I met someone. I know I should marry someone who my mum wants me to marry but I just feel so good with him. It's definitly not love it's just strong friendship. His name is Kaz. Beautiful isn't it? Kaz de Villiers. He doesn't have a family. I was so sad about it lately but he said it's fine. He also met my brother. Simon doesn't like him for some reason he doesn't want to tell me. I don't know I really care about him. He also painting pictures. The one I saw today was bueutiful it was big lake with animals and nature. Yeah and I almost forgot since I am witch and I need to have some witch friends he is the first one . I didn't know if I feel it first or him it was just feeling I quess. I will write about him more often I think, since we are friends.