05 - ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗᵒʳ

Katherine's P

Katherine's P.O.V.

-Ϫ-

When we come home I was so tired. I had a dinner and went to my room. I went to bathroom and take long hot shower. I wash my hair, wrap towel around and go to my room. When I was searching for something to wear I heard another heartbeat.

I was doing like nothing but then I wave my hand and smashed the person on the wall. "What the hell are you doing here? ,, "Does everytime we met it has to start like that? That you do something and I am against a wall? Maybe next time I see you against this wall. " Isaac asks with a smirk.

" Hell no. Well when someone sneak in to my bedroom then yes. What do you want?,, I asked and let him go. "We never intruduce ourselfes. I am Isaac." He said and held his hand for me to shake it.

"This is little weird don't you think? I have only towel on me. ,, I said and grab some oversize T-shirt and underwear to dress my self. "I think you look hot anyways. " He said with a smirk again. I swear to God how I want to punch him. "So you're gonna tell me your name or what? "

"Katherine,, I said and shake his hand. "Now you can go I need to get dress. ,, I said and turn my back to him. "What if I want to stay?" He said and I feel his breath on my neck. It was hot I am not gonna lie. No that's bad. I turn around. "I think you should go. Or you want to stay and end against the wall again? ,, I asked softly. "Maybe next time" He said and went to my balcony.

"Good night Katherine" "Night Isaac,, I said and he jump down from the balcony. I wave my hand so I locked the balcony door and got dressed. Then go sleep.

-Ϫ-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very short chapter so don't be mad at me. :)

XOXO