011 - ᵍʳᵉᵉᵏ ᵍᵒᵈˢ

Third person P

Third person P.O.V

-Ϫ-

Derek, Erica and Isaac were in the abandoned metro station. "So, why do we need their help?,, Isaac asks Derek when they walked through the abandoned metro. "Because it's harder to kill than I thought." Derek answers. "And I still don't know who it is. " "And they do?,, Isaac asks again. "They might."

"But you know that the Lightwoods will not help us killing it? And we need them,, Isaac says when they were going towards some chest. " I wasn't talking about Lightwoods. Anyways I need one of you to get on their good side." Derek says.

,,Hmm, Scott, Nik or Stiles?" Erica asks. "Forgot about Nik. But yes Stiles and Scott." Derek says standing next to the chest. ,,Why he's hot?" Erica asks again and the two werewolfs roll eyes. "And Kat and Natalie what abou these two?,, Isaac asks confused. Derek kneels down next to the chest and shake his head.

"You still don't get that don't you?" He asks and turn around towards his betas. "They are the most powerful family thousand times more than Hale's. " He says and the betas look still confused.

"Natalie Lightwood the oldest sibling if I'm not wrong her middle name is Aphrodite." "Wait like the greek god ?,, Isaac asks. "Yes. Hybrid. Werewolf - werecoyote. She is half coyote so her sences works that too. " Derek continues.

"Very powerful. Nik Eros Lightwood twin brother. Beta but after his eighteen birthdays he'll be an Alpha. Don't ask me how I don't know." Derek says and the betas nod.

"And Katherine Athena Lightwood the first hybrid of Werewolf and witch the most powerful creature of their family. Their mother always said that Nik and Kat are connect somehow. That's why thay're so special. You do something to one of these three the other two will kill you. So don't even think to start something with them I don't want to lost my pack because of some teenage romance." Derek says.

"Why are they having these middle names?,, Isaac asks. "I trully don't know. Aphrodite and Eros were gods of love and Athena ....""Of intellegent and war strategy. I know." Isaac interrupt him and Derek nods.

"You know, the full moon's coming Derek.,, Isaac says and starts coming closer to Derek. "I'm aware of that" Derek says and turn around towards the chest again. He opens the chest and put out some chains. ,,My, these look comfortable." Erica says.

"I know I say that I will teach you how to control it but there was no time. So the only person can help us now is Katherine. I know I say something like "don't come near any Lightwood" but she is the one we will need on the full moon. " Derek says and close the chest.

"But you will be alone against the Argents.,, Isaac says worriedly. "I will not" Derek says leaving. "Who will help you?,, Isaac asks. "Nat" Derek says. "I thought you said ...,, "I said you will not have something with Lightwood I've never talked about myself. " He says with a smirk and leave.