08 - ⁱ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ

Katherine's P

Katherine's P.O.V.

-Ϫ-

I got home after the fight. Nik and I tell Nat everything and we decided to get pizza. I was lying on my bed now wearing just my pajama tank top and underwear. After long shower when I heard something behind my balcony door. I stand up and go to the door. I open them and the person fell on the floor.

"What the hell are you think you doing ? ,, I ask quickly. "I just want to make sure that you are alright .And to say sorry. " "Why?,, "Maybe I care about you."

"Isaac we know each other less than a week. You don't know nothing about me so don't play like you care. So what do you want? ,, "Maybe I am trying to know you better. What if I want to know you better? " He asks.

"Than you should stop coming in to my room at night and through the window. " I say and he stand up. I didn't even realized how tall he is since we've never stand next to each other without fighting or training. "What if I promise I will go through the door next time but you will tell me something about you. I really need to know you more. " He says smiling.

"For first you flattering yourself Lahey if you think there is gonna be a "next time" and second at all I am not gonna be the only one who will be talking. It's gonna go like this. I will say something about me and you will say something about you. I really need to know you better too. ,, I say and smile too. "Fine. " He said and sit on the floor. I was going towards my bed.

"And one more thing before we will say some stuff about each other ... " He start talking and I turn around. " I really really like the view you know but maybe you can try to put on some pants. " He say smirking and I blushed. I ran towards my closet and put on some sleeping shorts. Isaac starts laughing because I was still blushing.

"Okay you go first" he says when he stops laughing and I sat on my bed. "Who was the guy what was with you in McCall's house ? Werewolf boyfriend or.... ? " Isaac asks and it was my turn to start laughing. He was just looking at me with serious look so I stop laughing. "Wait are you serious right now? ,, I ask and he blushes a little what I think was cute ... no seriously I need to stop it. " You mean Nik?,, I say and he looks at me little bit confused. "Isaac, Nik is my brother. My twin, my other half how could you even think that. ,, I say and he blushes more.

"I thought Derek told you everything about my family. ,, I say "Nope. I only know you have a sister because of Derek but that is all. " he says. "Okay my turn. Why are you living with Derek? ,, I ask. He told me everything about his past. About his father, the absuse, why he take the bite and everything. When he stops talking I was speechless. I was feeling tears in my eyes but I blink them away.

"Isaac ... ,, I say and he was just staring at me. I look in to his beautiful blue eyes. I stand up and rush to him still sitting on the floor and hug him. He was a little confused but then wrap his arms around my waist. I relaxed in to his chest and we were like that maybe ten minutes before my phone ring.

I pull out from him and stand up even if I don't want to. I grab my phone and see text from Stiles. "Me and Scott are in a club looking for Jackson I call you if we need help. " I read it and put my phone back on the table. I come back to Isaac and sit down next to him on the floor.

"So what about you? You came back from somewhere ... " He starts. "France,, I said. "Okay, but why are you back? " He asks.

"We move to France because of me. My parents wanted to teach how to control everything. I failed. Twice. ,, I start and look at him. "When we move there it was full moon. I changed. But it wasn't like a werewolf form it calls full wolf form. ,, "So you changed in to a wolf ?" "Yea, I had no one that night and I was terrified an I killed people. ,, I say. "That was the first time I failed. The second time was when me and my mom got in to argument. We both said things we didn't mean to. So when I lose it I almost killed her. I almost burn her Isaac. I've never cry since that. She forgive me but I did not. I can't even look at her because I am scared that I am gonna hurt her. Everybody around me keep telling me that it's okay but I hate myself for it. So five weeks after the thing happened me and my siblings packed things and left. Now I am here. ,, I say and smile weakly at him.

Isaac looks like he is going to cry so he took me and hugs me again. I relaxed again. "I am sorry I didn't ... " "You didn't know it's okay. I am sorry too. ,, I didn't let him finish. We pulled away again and start talking about us. More like what is our favorite food and innocent questions.

Then Isaac's phone starts to ring. "It's Derek. I need to go. " He say and stand up. "Okay then. See you in school. ,, I say and smile. "Yea. " He says and smiles too. Then go to my balcony door and for last time turn around.

"Right now I am feeling like Romeo you know. " He says and I gigle. "Go,, I say and he jumps. Then I smile for my self a little. No. Hell no. I don't like him do I. No absolutely no. I know him less than week so I am sure that I don't. I got in to my bed and fell asleep.

-Ϫ-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my favorite chapter right now so I hope you like it too.

XoXo