03 - ᵐᵉᵉᵗⁱⁿᵍ

Katherine's P

Katherine's P.O.V.

-Ϫ-

It's been few days since the fight. Somehow we got in to truble and Scott's boss Deaton starts helping us with supernatural things. Scott tell Allison and Stiles about everything with my little help. Me and Allison became very close the same with Lydia. Scott, Stiles, Nik and me were trying to figure out the lizard and Argents problem. Nik starts talked to Jakson again. Mostly about the lizard thing or God knows what it is and everything trying to get some more information.

It was Saturday. No school just chill. That's what I thought. When my phone start rang I thought it was Scott or Stiles because the day before Stiles went for his jeep, the kanima appear and kill the person who was fixing the jeep. But it wasn't anyone of them.

"What do you want?"

,,You can try to be more friendly"

"To you. Never. I ask again. What do you want?"

,,Okay. Look maybe I need help. "

"And tell me why should I help"

,,I know what you did in France when you first change and i need help with my betas. To keep them under control and teach them how to fight ... "

"How to survive" I cut him off.

,,Hey I also know you don't want anyone to go through what you did. You and your family are the only one who know how to control everything and because you're the most powerful from them you will gonna help with them. "

" Derek it's so sweet you trying to praise me. You think that for some stupid reason I will gonna do what you want maybe you're right what you said but I will never help someone like you Derek. You changing teenagers in to killers ... "

,, ... if they want to"

" Even if they want to you shouldn't. "

,, But you are killer too"

"But I was born like a killer"

,,No you weren't you became a killer when you killed the people in France. We are the same Kat you just need to understand. "

"For first we are not the same and second now you sound like your creepy uncle Peter. Derek I don't know if I want to help you. You want power I already have it. There is difference between these two. But if I will help you what you will gonna do for me then. "

,, I will owe you lot."

"Fine then I'm gonna think about it."

,, Ok then but if you come .... Can you bring your sister ?"

I ended the call.

Yes, mybe it was stupid decision go to help Derek but I was bored and I didn't want dead people again. I get up from my bed, had a quick shower and dress myself to a shirt and leggings. Natalie was doing some work in living room and Nik was nowhere to found. I grab an apple and go to garage grab my keys and car.

-Ϫ-

I parked infront of the old, abandoned metro station got out of the car and go inside. "You ask anyone for help?" I hear one voice said. It was Isaac. ,, I called someone who have more control than anyone of you" Derek answered."More than even you? ",,Maybe"

I walked quietly down the stairs and sat next to Boyd. He turn around and see me I show him to be quiet and he nodd.

"So we are gonna wait or what?" ,, We are gonna practice. So go first."

Isaac went to the end of the hall and start running towards Derek. He jumped over some tables and other things what were there to make this practice "difficult". Isaac jumped towards Derek and try to attack him. Derek easily punch Isaac down on the floor. I laugh and everyone turn towards me.

,, Good you're here." "You" Isaac said getting up from the floor. "Oh , me,, I said sarcastically. " What is she doing here?" Isaac ask turning toward Derek. "She is here to help so shut up,, I said before Derek can answered. ,, I call her, now stop it. " "And it has to be her" ,, Yes, It has to be her"

I just rolled my eyes and come to them.

,,Okay, Isaac punch her" Derek said. "No problem" Isaac said and I smirk. He was just about to punch me when I wave my hand and he ended smash against the nearest wall. I smirk and Isaac get up.

"How did you do that?" Isaac asked "Wanna see it again? ,, I asked softly "Not really" "Good,, "That was good. Really good. Now try it whitout it" Derek said and Isaac smirk. He run towards me and try to punch me so I grab his hand and twist it. Then I squeeze him to the nearest wall that his front was against the wall and his back against my front. "Faster,, I whispered in to his ear.

He grab my wrist with his other hand and turn us around so my back was against the wall and our faces inches away. He smirk and I kick his leg so he was on the floor again. I overstep him and go to Derek. ,,That was ... good" He said. "Thanks,, ,,Isaac get up we need to practise" Isaac got up like his Alpha said and go towards us. We practise a little then we stop for a little to have a break.

-Ϫ-

"So what are you? " Isaac asked me. "You didn't tell him don't you?,, I asked Derek and he just shook his head. "What did you think I am Isaac? ,, I asked Isaac softly. " A witch" I laugh a little. "Oh, I am more than just a witch Isaac,, I said and got up from the couch what we were sitting on. I came to Derek, Isaac quickly following after.

"What else can you do ?" Derek asked me. I smirked and I put my hands palms up. Fire flash from them and Derek took step back. "What Derek scared of little fire? ,, I asked innocently and start coming towards him. He stops and I put my hand with the fire infont of his face. "Good,, I said and douse the fire from my palm then I walked to the stairs.

" It was fun boys but I have to go. Have fun,, I smiled innocently and go up the stairs. ,, You can bring you sister another time. " Derek said. I turn around and flash my eyes purple. He held his head in pain. "You were saying? ,, I asked with a smile on my lips. " No" he growled in pain. "I thought,, I smirked and walked out.

-Ϫ-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the longest chapter i wrote i hope you like it let me know if you like it or not.

ily

XOXO