Unerving feeling

Y/N POV

Y/N: ok mr aizawa I know your my teacher but if I find even a scratch on her I will end you in an instant......

Y/N kneels down to eri.

Y/N: grandpa might and aizawa are gonna be taking care of you ok sweetie?

She nods. All might pucks her up and both begin to walk away. I take a sip of my coffee. I turn to my girlfriends.

Y/N: so you girls ready to go out toda-

Eri: bye dad.

I spit out my drink and crush the coffee mug I was just holding and collapse. Denki and kirishima begin to laugh hard as I lay on the ground slightly twitching.

Jirou: um....are you ok?

Y/N: she.....she.....she....SHE CALLED ME DAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD!!!!!!

The girls smile at me before helping me up.

Momo: that's good. Because some days even daddy's have to take a break.

Mei: Yep!!! Now let's go have fun!!!!

They drag me while I'm still mumbling about eri calling me dad.

Timeskip

Y/N and the girls walk into a small coffee shop.

Y/N: just my usual.

He nods.

Cashier: and the rest?

They all say it at once and Y/N sweats a bit. He pulls out his wallet and pays for it all. As they sit down they all begin to talk. Mostly about school and about eri.

Mina: isn't she so cute?

Mei: I know right?

Y/N: it's always so nice when I see her smile....

Timeskip

After a full day of hanging out everyone went back to school just to relax. Y/N walked to his room and opened the door. He collapses on the bed and falls asleep.

Timeskip

Y/N's eyes open. He's standing and yet laying down. He gets up and looks around. He looks down on himself and sees himself in his hero clothes.

???: SMMMMAAAAASSSSSHHHHH!!!!!

Y/N jumps foward and looks behind him before stopping. It was him punching all for one.

Y/N: that felt like years ago....

???: and yet not so long ago...

Y/N turns around and he freezes.

All for one: what's wrong my son?

Y/N: how the hell are you here....

All for one: I'm not.....

He snaps his fingers and a vision appears in the blackness sky. It's me sleeping. Another screen appears and it's all for one asleep as well.

All for one: when you copied my power did you really think that's all you got? You also copied a lot of my other powers......including stealing them....those quirks being locked up within me for so long corrupted them with how much evil I have....but now that there in you.....all that corruption is starting to affect you....isn't it?

I look at my hands and they suddenly start to turn black. I grab my head and drop to my knees while groaning.

All for one: I knew one day you would steal my powers using my own quirk so I had an old friend of mine make sure the quirks I had would become corrupted with me own evil. If you continue to have those quirks within you eventually.

He grabs me by the head and pulls me close to his face.

All for one: YOULL BECOME JUST LIKE ME!!!

I wake up and I'm in a cold sweat. Wait. I look down at my clothes and I'm suddenly in my hero clo-wait. I stand up and see I'm outside. And it's night time.

Y/N: WHERE THE FUCK AM I!?!?

Timeskip

As everyone was talking and smiling and laughing the door slams open. Everyone turns around and sees Y/N in his hero clothes and there all ripped

 Everyone turns around and sees Y/N in his hero clothes and there all ripped

Y/N:.....don't........ask......

Everyone is confused until eri walks up to him. He goes from pissed to happy.

Y/N: awww how was your day eri?

Eri: are you ok?

Y/N: yeah I'm good. Why?

Eri: you seem angry......

Y/N: I'm fine now. Thanks.

Eri smiles and they all sit down and relax.

Y/N POV

Wonder if I should tell all might?

Would he even give a damn?

Nah maybe I should......

No. He probably wouldn't care....

Yeah I guess your-............what am I doing?