USJ ATTACK

Y/N POV

As I eat my breakfast all might is sitting in front of me drinking coffee.

All might: so....today's the USJ field trip right?

Y/N: oh yeah.....your going to go as well right?

He shakes his head

All might: unfortunately I won't be joining you.

I raise an eyebrow and take a sip of my coffee

Y/N: what time did you wake up this morning?

All might starts to sweat

All might: oh you know!!! The usual time-

Y/N: what. Time. Toshinora.

All might: um......~ ~ ~

Y/N:hm?

All might: 6:30.....

Y/N: and how LONG were you in your buff form......

All might sighs

All might: I only have probably 10 minutes left for the day.

I take another sip of my coffee store hitting him on the head.

Time skip

As we arrive at the USJ facility we all get off and head inside to find thirteen. A pro rescue hero.

Thirteen: hi kids!!! I'm thirteen!!! Today were going to be doing some training in rescuing using the areas around the dome. Each one has different types of disasters in them.

As she's talking I freeze. What's with this overwhelming presence!?! I look behind thirteen and see a portal opening. Out come Shigaraki and a couple of villains.

Kirishima: oh nice!!! They even thought in fake villians!!

Y/N: those are real villains!!!!

Aizawa: Y/N is right. Everyone get out of here!!!

We all turn and run but then the same black mist at the center was shown in front of the gates.

???: ah ah ah. Not yet.

The black mist wraps around us and send us to each different areas. I was taken into the earthquake area with the icy hot girl.

Y/N: yeesh. Looks like we have to deal with them. By the way. What's your name?

Girl: oh. Right. It's shoto todoroki.

Shoto.....todoroki....

Y/N: I remember now!!!! I met you when all might brought me to meet endevour!!!!!!

She stares at me before gasping

Shoto: Y/N?! It's good to see you!!!!

Y/N: heh heh!!! Yeah. How have you-

I then dodge a knife and turn to see a bunch of thugs. I sigh.

Y/N: talk later. For now. Let's take these assholes down.

I then hold out my hand. She's confused before I touch her hand and copy her quirk. She blushes for some reason. I then let go and use her quirk.

Y/N: this way we'll be able to move through quicker.

Shoto: o-oh.....

I use the fire and ice at the same time and breathe slowly. I step forward and ice shoots freezing them.

Y/N: see why you like this quirk

Shoto: yeah. Just be sure to regulate the heat on your left side so you won't freeze to much.