UA

Y/N POV

As I was laying in bed all might comes into my room and come sober to me.

All might: hey. Kid. Time to get up.

Y/N: nnnggghhhh five more minutes might.......

All might kicks me up and drops me on the ground. I get up with my blankets wrapped around me.

Y/N: fine fine. I'm up dad.

All might smiles and walks over to the kitchen and starts making breakfast. I sit up and go over to the shower. After I get done I come out and sit donw to eat some badly made waffles. I eat them and choke them donw and smile at him

Y/N: t-t-there great all might!!!

All might frowns

All might: you hate it don't you.

Y/N:N-no man I-I'm fine.....

All might sighs

All might: wanna just go get some waffles?

I quickly run over to the trash can and spit it out.

Y/N: sounds great!!!

All might: we're gonna have to make it quick though. Remember what today is?

Y/N: oh yeah!!! The UA test is today right? Speaking of which how's the kid?

All might: he's great. I already gave him one for all.

Y/N: that kid is gonna make it. Izuku right?

All might nods and we head over to the Waffle House.

Timeskip

As I walk to UA I see Izuku.

Y/N: hey Izuku!!!!

Izuku turns but sorta falls.

Y/N: THE WORLD!!!!!

Time stops and I run over to him and set him up.

Y/N: I love this quirk. *ahem* let the normal flow of time resume.

As time resumes he falls a bit forward but stops.

Izuku: thanks Y/N!!! You can stop time!?

Y/N: just one of the many quirks I have replicated. I love these abilities.

Izuku and I start walking together

Izuku: so how many quirks do you have?

Y/N: a lot. Anytime I find a quirk that's strong I mimic it. If I also see it I can use it.

Izuku: that's so coo-

He then trips and falls. I'm about to catch him when a girl touches him and he stops mid air.

Girl: sorry about using my quirk on you without your permission. But I just thought you might need me to.

Y/N: thanks for that. Names Y/N. This is Izuku.

Girl: I'm ochako uruaka!!!!

As I shake her hand I copy her quirk. This could be useful.

Ochako:Isnt this like all nerve racking?

Y/N: yeah it honestly is.

Ochako: well let's do our best!!! Bye!!!

As she leaves I turn to Izuku

Izuku: I talked to a girl!!!!

Y/N: you didn't....

I then pat his back.

Y/N: good job kiddo.

Timeskip

As we're standing outside the arena I see Izuku getting nervous. I sigh.

Y/N: wanna know something "you know who" used to tell me when I was nervous?

Izuku: what?

I do my best impression of all might and look at him

Y/N: NEVER GIVE INTO FEAR YOUNG Y/N!!!

Izuku smiles and nods. Present mic then comes out and starts yelling.

Present mic: ALL RIGHT EVERYONE!!!! LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!

We all just stare at him before he sighs.

Present mic: GO ALREADY GO GO GOOOOOOO!!!!!

I understand and activate light weight. My body's now lighter than normal which means I can run and jump better. I jump up and I leap onto a building and jump off it. I see the first bot and smirk. I hold up my hand and a energy ball starts to form. This one is energy. I give up my own life energy to make energy balls and weapons. I shoot the ball at the bot and it explodes.

Y/N: all right!!!!

I jump up jntop of a building and start going from roof to roof and continue to shoot energy balls and I start to feel tired.

Y/N: might have used to much. Eh. Doesn't matter. With telekinesis though.

My hand starts to emit blue energy and I hold out my hand to a bot and I crush it with my hand. I then use it to start destroying more bots. After awhile I sigh.

Y/N: should be enough..... now then. Wonder how Izuku doi-

Izuku: SMASH!!!!

I turn to see Izuku in the air and he just punched a bot-wait. Are his bones broken? OH SHIT!!!! I jump at him using Gran Torino's quirk and I grab him and land on the ground. I lay him donw and hold out my hand.

Y/N: this should fix you up.

His bones start to twist back in place and they full heal without any scars. I smirk.

Y/N: picked up that one from an old man on the verge of death. Thankfully I got his quirk before he died. Nice guy.

I see Ochako come over to us to make sure he's fine.

Ochako: he....he saved me....

I smile.

Y/N: that's good.....shows he cares....

Timeskip

As I'm walking home I sense and odd presence. I look around me to see no one. Odd. I shrug and continue walking. As I do I still feel at ease so I use Gran Torino's quirk to quickly leave. Once I arrive at my house I relax and open the door.

Y/N: might!!! I'm home!!!

All might sticks his head out.

All might: ah hey kid. What's up!

Y/N: eh nothing much.

All might: so how did you think you did?

Y/N: pretty good!!! Destroyed about 140 maybe...?

All might goes into his muscle form and stand sup

All might: THATS GREAT!!!!!

I chuckle.

Timeskip

As I'm eating all might comes in the door with letter in hand and lays it donw in front of me.

All might: for you kid.

I it up and take out some tiny chip. I push a button and out comes a hologram of him.

All might: YOUNG Y/N!!! YOU DID AMAZING WITH POINTS OF 140!!!!!

I look at toshinora and he chuckles a bit. I sigh and look back at it.

All might: YOULL BE PLACED IN CLASS 1-A!!! CONGRATULATIONS Y/N!!! THIS IS YOUR ACADEMIA!!!!!

I look at toshinora and smile at him. He smirks to and we hug.

Y/N: thanks toshy.

Toshinora: no problem kid....