Day out

Y/N POV

As I walk outside I sigh. Today was my day off and all might had to go do some hero work. So I'm alll alone. I decided to go to the music shop to get some songs. All mights always singing killer queen and bites the dust so I want to do something nice. I use warp gate to get behind an alley way so I won't get in trouble for using my quirks. I walk out of the alley and into the music shop. As I'm looking around I accidentally bump into someone.

Y/N: oh I'm so sorry!!!

Jirou: n-no it's....Y/N?

Y/N: Jirou?

Jirou: you know me?

Y/N: why wouldn't I? I mean same reason I know you right?

Jirou: actually it's because of the USJ incident. Th aka for saving us by the way.

Y/N: oh no problem!!! That's what heroes do I guess!!

I laugh while she just blushes

Y/N: so what brings you here?

She starts playing with her earphone while still blushing. Why do girls always blush when I'm around? Do I have a quirk that makes people blush?

Jirou: j-just here for music....what about you?

Y/N: here to get my dad something. He's always listening to queens and I can understand why. There really good(they actually are and you should listen if you haven't)

Jirou eyes light up

Jirou: you listen to them to? What about Led Zeppelin?

Y/N: anyone who doesn't obviously doesn't understand music(this is a joke. Don't take it personally.)

Jirou: wow!!!! Do you wanna look around with me?

Y/N: sure!!! I'm usually here by myself so it'll be a nice change.

Jirou smiles and so do I.

Timeskip

We ended up looking around for almost 3 hours. After I leave I have an entire stack of albums along with Jirou.

Y/N: thanks for your help Jirou!!!

Jirou: yeah!!! If you ever wanna hang out just give me a call!!!

Y/N: oh!!! Could you type your phone number in my phone then? It's in my back pocket.

Jirou nods and she grabs it and types in her number. She hands it to me.

Y/N: thanks Jirou!!! Cya!!!

Jirou: bye!

As I go down the alley I use warp gate to get back to my apartment and drop off the albums. I look at the clock.

Y/N: I still got some free time. Where to now.....oh!!!

I use warp gate to go into another alley way and walk out and I see the diner all might was talking about.