6

———
messages : brother gog :D
-> hey sorry for saying that to tommy

<- its fine, oh and i won't shove a headset down your throat i promise lmao

———

———
discord : tomathyyyyyy :)
-> do you actually think i'm cute or is that just a bit from george?

<- i do but george didn't know that

-> don't worry about it i bet you're cute too :)

———

momentarily, you forgot about the game and got attacked by another player, which turned into them getting a final kill since you didn't even realise your bed was gone. tommy unmuted and ended stream. not just because of what had happened, but also because it hit the 2 hour mark. you watched as his stream flashed off your second monitor and the discord notification of him unmuting once again played.

'so' you began. it wasn't exactly awkward, but you could tell tommy was still trying to comprehend what had just happened.
'how did you manage to fall asleep to my voice?' he asked, which kind of confused you. you were expecting some sort of fake apology of how he didn't like you or something of that sort.
'oh i'm asking cos most people think im loud and annoying so i thought it was impossible' he quickly began again, guess you stayed silent for too long. you laughed at the way he quickly explained himself.
'oh i don't think you're loud and annoying. i wanted to see a bit more of what you were like since i don't trust george's descriptions and yeah i didn't realise i fell asleep' you giggled at the end which made tommy chuckle. he was a lot more calm than usual, he wasn't shouting or anything like he does when he streams or plays bedwars.
'i genuinely never thought someone would be able to fall asleep to me yelling' he laughed. you thought about how you had to get off your computer soon since you were sat there all day but you didn't want to stop talking to him.
'y/n?' he asked,
'yeah?' you responded, you were both so peaceful.
'can i have your number? i would rather call you on there than on here i want to lay down' wow, guess he had the same problem as you.
you quickly sent him your phone number and ended the call, waiting for him to call you on your phone. another thought struck you, tommy hasn't seen your face yet. you phone started ringing almost immediately after you realised that. you picked up but left the phone pointed at the ceiling.

'oh come on y/n i don't even get a face reveal?' he sounded disappointed.
'fine fine' you replied, giggling and you pointed the camera onto your face.
'i was right' he said, which confused you.
'about what?' you questioned back.
'that you are cute' he responded, making you blush like crazy.
'sorry, i look horrible right now, i spent the entire day playing bedwars with a loser' you laughed, ignoring his previous comment.
'no no no you can't say you think i'm cute then call me a loser' he whined.
'fine then a cute loser' you chuckled.