19

"yes george i know. we are coming now" you spoke to your brother on the phone as he demanded you come home. it wasn't late or anything but he was paranoid and made you get home. tommy had to go back to the hotel to set up some film stuff since he was meant to be recording vlogs for his channel with wilbur the next day. you had just put your playlist on shuffle as you hugged him goodbye and he kissed your forehead before walking off in the opposite direction and up to the hotel entrance. you walked off just reflecting on everything, you knew you kind of liked him but did he like you back? what sort of a question is that he hugged you, he kissed your forehead for god's sake. he has to have some sort of feelings right?

by the time you had come to any sort of conclusion with your thoughts, you had arrived back to your house. no screams from george could be heard as you entered the house but you knew he was there from the multiple messages asking if you were nearby from a mere two minutes ago. you shut and locked the door behind you and you heard a door shut from above you. as you took off your shoes and coat, george came down the stairs and went into the kitchen, greeting you and asking about your day.

'so uh, you and tommy huh' george smirked,
'oh shut up, i know me and tommy don't even begin to compete to you and dream' you shook your head in fake disappointment as you set down your coat and walked into the kitchen following him.
'hey hey now, you know what i mean. do i need to give a big brother talk?' he raised an eyebrow,
'i beg you no' you chuckled and walked out of the kitchen, as he shouted from behind you about how you need to stay safe and be careful cos he doesn't want tommy to break your heart.

you climbed up the stairs and into your room, you shot a quick message to grayson, asking to play some bedwars and maybe stream with him to which he quickly responded with an of course and within a few seconds of reading his message, you recieved a call from him.

you set up streamlabs and started up stream, making sure to put grayson's name in the title since he insisted that he will get you more views as he is the best player to ever exist. you two did play other games but bedwars was a consistant favourite.