14

today was the day. finally. fina-fucking-ly. it felt like ages. you barely got any sleep since the thought of finally getting to see him kept you up. apparently, tommy barely slept as well since he spammed you with messages most of the night.

you woke up, as usual, to george screaming and shouting. you face timed tommy and he picked up straight away.

'hello' he said. staring into the camera.
'hi' you responded. staring back.
'wanna meet at like 12? we can go to this small cafe near this hotel. i'll send you the location, i can't remember the name' he laughed, and with that a message came through of where the cafe was.
'see you later then tommyinnit' you giggled before ending the call.

it was 10:17. plenty of time. the cafe was close to your house and you learnt to get ready very quick from the years of procrastination. you picked out some clothes and got your hair brushed, along with your teeth. you quickly knocked on george's door before entering. you knew he was streaming but this happened too many times for it to matter now.

'what?' he said through screams to which you just motioned to the door.
'with tommy? message me when you get there. have fun, don't die' he smiled at you.
you smiled back and left his room. time to go.

you put in earphones and put your playlist on shuffle. it was only like a 10 minute walk so you could get through a good 3 songs. and of course you texted tommy letting him know you were on your way. he left about 2 minutes after you did.

soon enough, you reached the cafe and alerted tommy, who was still on his way. you ordered a coffee/tea/water (or whatever) and sat down at a table. when the bell on the door rang you looked up to see tommy searching for you. you dropped all your things and quickly ran up to go greet him.

'oh my fucking god' he exclaimed as you practically tackled him. he hugged you back and ruffled your hair.
'hey what was that for!' you exclaimed ruffling his hair back.
'what i thought it'd be cute if i did that' he responded, making you blush.

you went back to get your stuff and walked out the cafe, you did a small walk around town and ended up at a park. it was now around 3pm. you just sat on the swings and talked about everything. his youtube, whether you will stream more in the future, his plans whilst he's in brighton and so on. it was getting to around 5pm before george called.

'oh fucks sake its george, prepare yourself' you sighed before answering the phone and putting it on speaker, tommy laughing at your disappointment.
'y/n' george began,
'george' you responded,
'gogy' tommy butted in,
'tommy' george sighed in the same way you did a mere few seconds ago.
'y/n when will you be home?' he continued,
'soon? i don't know' you responded, looking over at tommy who looked just as confused.
'if you want then tommy can stay with us for the night but get your ass home before you get kidnapped' george went on, you definitely wanted tommy to come but it was up to him, however he was currently laughing his head off at the fact that the same george he heard screaming at dream on facetime is now demanding for you to get home.
'yeah i'd love to come we will be there soon thanks george' he hung up the phone for you after he calmed down a bit and you began your walk home.