13

thursday. holy shit. tommy was coming today. he had already warned you of the massive spam you will recieve during his 3 hour ride since apparently drives with motherinnit are not the most entertaining.
you sat with george at the desk, eating some breakfast he picked up from mcdonalds.
'so any plans y/n?' george asked, unaware of the situation.
'oh yeah so basically tommy is coming to wilbur's today and im gonna go meet him tomorrow if that's ok' you say, only now realising that you hadn't asked yet. not like you had to, george just wanted to make sure you're safe. enough of the sappy shit.
'oh yeah just text me when you go and come, if you get kidnapped i don't want to be the one who tells mum and dad that it happened on your way to meet a minecraft screaming child' he laughed, making you laugh with him.
'how about you? any plans?' you asked back as you ate more food.
'oh me, clay and nick are all gonna record some stuff for our channels. i made a plug-in that makes the chunks disappear once we leave them' he responded, excited about the coding he did.
'oh that sounds so cool you'll have to show me it' you said, george was always able to code really well.

after you finished your breakfast you went back upstairs, to your room, not having anything to do since tommy would only be with you tomorrow.
you unlocked your phone to see videos of tommy pouring in from snapchat and tons of messages coming in of how he was bored. you decided to try take a nap, not like you had anything important to do.

however, your sleep was disturbed by your phone ringing. you picked up of course and as expected, it was tommy.

'AYOOO y/n' tommy screamed, he was in a house now, not the car anymore.
'hi y/n' wilbur spoke up from beside him,
'hi!' you exclaimed back, happy to know they were together.

tommy began to describe the entire journey there, even though he knew you saw all the messages during the 3 hours. wilbur talked with you aswell and the phone was now propped up so you can see both of them. tommy left to go to the toilet and as soon as he left, wilbur picked up the phone.

'y/n he likes you' he began, phone close to his face.
'what?' you thought you misunderstood,
'tommy. he likes you' he repeated himself.
'i- um.' you took a moment to process everything. well you did like him but he liked you back? then wilbur turned his head round.
'holy shit how fucking fast does he use the toilet' he looked back and propped the phone back up.
'so thats really cool i love your character's plotline' you said as soon as you saw tommy walk into frame.
'i'm back bitches' tommy screamed.
'i think we noticed' wilbur laughed.
god this was gonna be fun.