chapter 8

Trigger warning!!!!

Blood, war and death.

------------------------------------------------

Third person pov

The Blood God sat silently fuming, a glow of red surrounding him in his absolute rage. Technoblade's eyes glow a piercing blood red, his usually small tusks growing slightly as he started snarling. Technoblade trembled in anger, clenching his fist and standing up quickly. Wilbur gasped in shock and stood up quickly as well. Red wisps of smoke are dancing around his tall frame, creating a dangerous aura.

Technoblade's pov

They hurt him.

They hurt my brother.

My Tommy.....

He's dead because of them.

....

They have to pay for what they've done.

Yes....

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

The voices swirled around in my head screaming for revenge for Tommy and to kill the bastard, Dream. "I'm going to tear that monster apart. I swear I'm going to kill him." my voice was a low, dangerous growl that would strike fear into anyone who heard it. Wilbur stood in front of me but I barely noticed him in my growing rage.

Blood, blood, blood... KILL THE DREAM.

"kill the dream..." I mumbled the voices blocking out almost everything else around me, a red tint colouring my vision. "Kill the Dream." I growl again, agreeing with the voices, revenge sounding like the best thing in the world.

Wilbur's pov

I finish telling the tale with a sigh and look down, closing my eyes, trying not to let the tears escape until I heard a low growl come from my older brother. I gasp as I see red smoke dancing around him chaotically as he sat literally fuming in the armchair. He stood up quickly panting and growling "T-Techno? Can you hear me?" I've never seen him loose control as much as this since he first heard the voices, and Phil was always there to help him calm down. "C-calm down Tech. We will get our revenge, but right know Tommy needs us. Tommy comes first." I try and get through to him and keep my voice steady, no matter how frightening he looks. Suddenly he starts muttering something that I couldn't hear until he growls out, "Kill the Dream."

I could really use some help Phil. The red smoke had risen higher and his pale hand started to reach for the Netherite sword that rested against the wall nearby.

Third person pov

The smoking ghost floated cautiously towards his anarchist brother engulfed him into a tight, warm embrace, which most likely felt like being surrounded by warm air. As he calmed the enraged hybrid he whispered comfort into his pointed ear.

Technoblade's pov

I was ready to hunt and kill Dream, taking all his lives 'till he has none left, already formulating a plan to end the bastard. Suddenly a warmth surrounded me, not the scorching heat of rage from the voices that still burned inside me, but a soft heat that was comforting. I haven't felt comfort like this since we where all kids, without Dream, L'Manburg, the wars or the voices. I hear a whisper in my ear through the screaming voices, "It's okay Techno, he's safe. Dream will get what he deserves. Our family is safe." My breathing slowed and the flames that I barely noticed had gone as I closed my eyes and breathed a deep sigh.