CHAPTER 10: the curse

Seokjin was still confused of what, that Yoongi said. How can the kill someone who is already dead, for a million years. Are they dumb or something? He ask himself. He still have doubt for at this men's in front of him. At the middle of their talk seokjin felt so sleepy again.

Why am I always so sleepy, I don't want to sleep. Hey! You should not sleep. Do you want something bad happened to you. Huh,! Seokjin talking to himself. He pinch his hands. This alert Yoongi.

"Your sleep right? Here take this" he said as he grab a pills from his bag. " I came prepared. Drink this before you vanish again"seokjin shake his body to keep him awake. Then he grab the bottle of medicine at Yoongi's hands. He put it in his mouth and swallow. He didn't even drink water. He wanted to be awake. After a minute, his strength came back again and he felt his body is energized. 

"What's is the name of these drug?" He ask.

"Actually it has no name yet. I invented it. Because of you My Neferkare" said Yoongi he show his gummy smile.

"First of all thank you, it helps me not to sleep and Stop calling me that name. My name is Kim Seokjin. Okay! And I'm not your love"

"I'm Sorry, I forgot."Yoongi bow his head.

"It's fine, to tell you the truth. I still have doubt of you two. I want to tell my self that this is just a bad dream, but it's not. It's fucking real. This fucking ring is the evidence that, Everything happens is was not a dream. Can you just take this other rings out of my fingers."

"I'm sorry, but we can't. We have to wait for the other's" said taehyung that broke his silence.

"Why? Wait? I have no time for this. I have work. And I probably kick out by the director by now" seokjin rolled his eyes.

"I really wanted to took of those nasty rings off of your finger. But we can't,  The others have their own keys" Taehyung added

"Keys?" Ask the clueless Seokjin.

"Like this" said Yoongi, he grab a small box from his pocket. He open it up. And they saw almost a type golden skeleton key. It looks so old but still beautiful. Seokjin also saw a ring that look like the ring from his fingers.

 Seokjin also saw a ring that look like the ring from his fingers

"The 6 of us have this sacred key. Those ring that is on your fingers. serves as your connection to our past selves. You already saw how cruel we are in our past life don't you?" Ask Yoongi. Seokjin can only gulp. As he Remember them.

"Did I scared you?" Yoongi looks concern at seokjin, he knows that he was scared.

"Don't be scared at us, we promise where not like them, we will protect you until the end" said Taehyung, he slowly hold seokjin. Shivering hands.

Seokjin somehow feel calm, and relax. He was calm now.

"Let us, tell you a story. How this all happened" tell Yoongi as he sit down at the chair near seokjin.

"It's started a century back, when we lost you" said Taehyung.

     WAY BACK ALMOST A CENTURY

"I remember it so well" Yoongi said. When we went to the cave where we burry you. We were stun to find your not there. For me I was so happy. Not to see you in that pit. I was hoping that your still alive. I'm really hoping that you survive.

Then a black smoke came from underneath the ground. It slowly became a slouette of a half man with a black dog head.

The six pharaoh's were frozen to see on of there god in front of them. This is no ordinary god. It was Osiris. The god of the dead and resurrection. They all can see his tears.

The six now, kneel before the god.

"How dare you, how dare you. Kill my son. Now the balance of time is broken."

"Sire, who is the son your talking about" said Xerxes/jungkook.

"Who else, the one that you killed, the one that you swear to protect. The one you said that you will love. my son Neferkare"said the crying Osiris.

"Sire, our Neferkare is human. His not like you. A god" djoser/namjoon Explain.

"You don't really, know who did you all marry!" said the god.

"We know Neferkare. The hidden gem of the pharaoh"

"His not just a son of the Pharaoh, he was my son. Heh, the god of time and now my son. Doesn't want to join me in Aaru( the Paradise that Osiris rule) he just want to go to this different time. Just to find love, the love you all didn't give him. Your all fools. I had given you my son, and yet you treat him like a garbage. How dare you all.)

"I curse you all, to be reborn all over again. Just like my son. I want you all suffer. The painful death. This will only stop. If you find my son. Before it's to late" then Osiris disappear.

The six man was not sure what the god mean, but they are sure to protect their husbands at any cause.

********
So theirs a part 2 of this chapter.

I'm just to sleepy right now.

The next chapter will also unvail the secrets of the old Pharaoh's and there current self .....