CHAPTER 1: the angry husbands

little by little seokjin opened his eyes. he would have touched his head. because it suddenly hurts. but he could not, in a hurry with his hand tied.

"Look, our worthless husband is awake" said a voice cold voice at him. Seokjin manage to sit up. And look around. He was shock to see 6 handsome man, encircle him. They look so angry at him. Seokjin panick to see that his not with his hyungs and his not on the airplain. He was inside of somekind, that look like a temple.

Seokjin panick even more as he saw his just wearing somekind an egyptian clothing. " where is my ken hyung and sandeul hyung" he shouted

"See, his really betraying us. He called his lovers in front of us" shouted the smalles one with anger.

"Neferkare, are those slave and that magician telling the thruth? Are you really betraying us?" Huh?" Said the most muscular among them.

Seokjin cant answer because fear, got the best of him.

"How could you do this to us. We loved you with our whole heart and soul. We expand our kindom for you.? Said the 2nd shortest.

"Im sorry, but i dont know you. Im not your husband. Im too young to get married" explain seokjin.

"Come on neferkare. Dont fool us. We saw it on the culdrin." Said the tallest one. Seokjin gulp.

"You should be punish" said the man that been smiling when he saw seokjin. But his nit smiling now. Hes eyes was full of anger and ready to kill.

The pull a danger on there waist. Seokjin shiver. Am i going to die. Im to young to die. Please help me. He shouted in his thoughts.

The taller men was going to stab him. He just close his eyes. Wondering why all this man is mad at him. Then a miracle happened.

*******
A loud slap woke seokjin ftom his nightmare. He was panting and breathing irregular.

"What happened jinnie?" Said the familiar voice.

"Hyung" he shouted and hug both of his hyung.

"Hey, did you have a bad dream?" Ken said.

Seokjin nod. "Yes, a really bad dream" said seokjin. He breath properly now. But his excited feeling begin to became fear. Because he knew that they where landing any moment in egypt.

*******
"What kind of black magic is this." Said the shortest one.

"Dont worry, we will find him. And when we do, we will punish him."

*****
Notes:

According to my sources. Neferkare is the first gay pharoah that been inlove with his general.