CHAPTER 5: Neferkare.

Note:
I know pharoah's live in different time line. But I this story the live in almost the same time. I will also use real city from the ancient egypt.

*******

So enjoy this story of Neferkare that was in love with the 6 other man, which is a taboo in ancient world. But who wouldnt fall. To this the definition of perfection.

(Just imagine seokjin is wearing a magestic white toga)

*******
NEFERKARE(seokjin) was the succesor of Papi the second. He was born with such beauty. That envy by many woman. At the age of 4, he almost die, because the slave put poison to the food that is serve to him. Because the slave was jealous towards his beauty.
His father was worry. Because his the only heir he got. So he hide son to Jordan. He was accompany by his greatest warriors and slave. He leave in a peaceful life there. Those slaves become the parents, 1st friend of Neferkare(seokjin) he live in a normal life, he was love by anyone that will get to know him. He had to train to fight for himself, he also learn how to read and write.
Everything is find until He was 18,  when Jordan And Syria had a fight battles. They have to go back to Egypt. His father made him rule the kingdom so that he's son will be safe, because if his a Pharaoh, no one will betray him. He's father. Put a white cloth in his face, so no one will see his son appearance.

But the gossip of how Neferkare look like spread like wild fire in  whole Egypt. Everyone came forth to his great kingdom. Just to ask for his hand in marriage.
Those women was not a shame to ask him, if he like to be his husband. but he all said no to them. Actually he's really not interested to all woman, even they are so pretty or cute. He's really not attracted to them. He's not a dominant type of guy, he is most likely a submissive one.

He started to feel interested when he saw the six hot men. That ask him to marry.

"Lets play a game, if you loose your ours"